Am I missing anything??

I have my 1st Saiga 12 and am ready to order parts!! But before I do, I'd just like ya'll to let me know if you'd suggest anything else.

Parts List:

Molot GK-01 brake (ordered)

Chaos Titan quad w/ HK sights (ordered)

Tromix Conversion kit (from CSS)

Drum & Mags

Vertical grip (Aluminum)

Maybe:

Lee 10 Lb. Production Pot

Lee 1 oz. slug mold

Winchester WAA12 wads

(All for making "Mexican Match" slugs out of Wally world bird shot)

My range requires slugs so its either this or wax slugs (which would be cheaper)

FYI, Its main purpose is plinking, but maybe hunting and competition in the future.

OH, here it is (stock and a late 2011 model)

41438887300778369145007.jpg

Edited for updated

Edited by King Cash

Check your State and Local Laws before doing anything, preferably check for magazine capacity. I am pretty sure you put anything under the sun on a Saiga 12 in Florida but it doesn't hurt to double check. Make sure you are meeting 922r compliance. Get a good sturdy vertical grip, my first one was a cheap junky folding grip that wobbled and each shot made it worse so i quickly replaced it for a solid one. When it comes to the magazines there may be some fitting involved depending on the brand. Also, have you shot it?

Edited by Corruptz0rz

Check your State and Local Laws before doing anything, preferably check for magazine capacity. I am pretty sure you put anything under the sun on a Saiga 12 in Florida but it doesn't hurt to double check. Make sure you are meeting 922r compliance. Get a good sturdy vertical grip, my first one was a cheap junky folding grip that wobbled and each shot made it worse so i quickly replaced it for a solid one. When it comes to the magazines there may be some fitting involved depending on the brand. Also, have you shot it?

+1

I guess that depends on some of your options. Is that the Titan with the HK sights on it? If so, thumbs up, if not, you'll either need some sort of sights or optics, or to go with a less intrusive rail, possibly something simpler like just a tri rail or bottom rail if the VFG is the only thing you plan on using rails for.

Does your gun run well? Thats the most important thing to get a handle on before making any modifications to it.

Thanks. The last time that I checked I was compliant but it won't hurt to double check. Also, I've read a lot of threads about vertical grip issues so I'm planning on getting an aluminum one. And I haven't shot it yet...I'm waiting to go with a forum member in South Florida so I'd have assistance. But I know not to shoot it before I put anything after market on, and to add each accessory 1 by 1 to isolate any issues.

I guess that depends on some of your options. Is that the Titan with the HK sights on it? If so, thumbs up, if not, you'll either need some sort of sights or optics, or to go with a less intrusive rail, possibly something simpler like just a tri rail or bottom rail if the VFG is the only thing you plan on using rails for.

Does your gun run well? Thats the most important thing to get a handle on before making any modifications to it.

Yep. I ordered the sights too (got my shipping notice a few days ago)! And i'm waiting to find someone in S. Florida to go to the range with but I'll be prepared to buy aftermarket internals if I find out that they're needed

• 3 weeks later...

Shoot it first before any changes as well as in between adding accessories. Congrats on your new gun.

+1 ! That way, if there are issues with the shotty, you can get it warrantied.If you do a conversion first, then woops! No more warranty!