Any S12s for sale with optics rail?

some of the early 2011 came in with a sight rail but that was the last shipment that will, all the new shipments will not. You can still find some with dealers that have not moved all of their stock yet . I would give atlanic firearms a call or Greg at CSS and see what they got. The only other choice is to look on Gunbroker or buy one with out a rail and have it added it is not hard to do.

Unless I'm mistaken, Greg said that he had quit selling firearms and was concentrating on accessories only....doesn't mean that he might not still have a few left...worth a call.

Guess I lucked up on an early 2011 model!

Edited by unclejake

So I get the feeling when asking around that the "current" S12 prices are "way too high". Am I getting ripped off if I buy one right now? Should I wait a a few months...to a year? What where they going for last year? Sorry...lots of questions.

I also got mine at classic arms no side rail but now it has a chaos titan, so no need for one. If you really want to wait it out you may see the $500 price point, that happened before the christmas and tax refund buying hit. They were at $450, before the ban scare came about last year. I figured what the hell, i've waited long enough and got one from classic for $575 shipped. It was worth it to me, after getting it running right its become my favorite gun. I had a blast ripping target backers in half today.