Where Are All the 7.62X39 Saigas?

I recently had my converted (and nicely tarted-up) 7.62X39 Saiga carbine stolen. Now that the insurance company has paid out my claim, I have started shopping for a replacement Saiga. To my shock & dismay, there are precious few of the things out there & the ones that are are (at least in my opinion) way over-priced. Whare are all the 7.62X39 Saigas?

Thanks in advance,

Old SF MJT

Edited by Old SF MJT

It is the election year effect. AKs in the lower price ranges are selling faster than dealers can keep them in stock. Saigas have switched distributors three times now. A few of the big online dealers have them like Atlantic. You can get Arsenals but they are a bit on the pricey side for lot of folk. I remember reading that Atlantic has reported that in past years they primarily sold AR-15s, now the are selling AKs at about a 4 to 1 ratio. I got a letter from Bud's saying that they are going to have problems because manufacturers are reporting backlogs on everything, firearms and ammo, they've expanded staff as much as they can to meet demand. I don't know how Atlantic is keeping their stock up.