Best Comment ever:

Steven seagal is above the law and you know he was out for justice.

When the house was under siege those chickens knew they were on deadly ground and marked for death.

He knew they would be hard to kill but he left clean exit wounds because there was a fire down below and ther would be enough BQ chicken for everyone.

After all Steven seagal is a patriot and we admire him, so when you are in the belly of the beast and out for a kill just hand out a little urban justice.

• Like 7

The Sheriff's Office insists in court documents that the use of a tank, a bomb robot and 40 deputies was part of its normal course of duties.

I wonder if they do "ride alongs".....that would be cool.....I call shotgun in the tank!

Best Comment ever:

Steven seagal is above the law and you know he was out for justice.

When the house was under siege those chickens knew they were on deadly ground and marked for death.

He knew they would be hard to kill but he left clean exit wounds because there was a fire down below and ther would be enough BQ chicken for everyone.

After all Steven seagal is a patriot and we admire him, so when you are in the belly of the beast and out for a kill just hand out a little urban justice.

That made me spit a mouthful of Pabst all over my screen via my nose! LOLOLOLOL!!!

My woman was living in Virginia City, Montana back around '97-'98 and Steven Segall was driving a car like a bat outta hell in a tiny Ennis grocery story parking lot, and cut her off just feet away from her, to take her parking spot. Rude fucker wasn't welcomed there by any of the locals with his big city shitty attitude. i guess they were filming one of his movie scenes there. She hates him and refuses to hear anything about him. Hell, she was a big martial artist, and probably would've gave him a run for his money (LOL).

She also said they had a large group of the locals that were asked who wanted to meet him, and NOBODY raised their hand!

I really don't like to slam people that much, but Sea Gull is an egocentric jerk wad. I read where he intentionally hurt stuntmen in his movies because it enhanced the "realism". The stuntmen were too professional to complain publicly but word did get around. I do guess the asshole is a good cook seeing what he did to Kelly and also the documented struggle he's had trying to control his own weight.