finally done! with PICS!!

Thank you for all the good words. And most of all thanks to everyone on this site for all the help I received over the years. if it weren't for the folks on this site I never would have been able to do any of this. I sat down around 3 years ago with a 6 pack and a link from this site to carolinashooterssupply.com conversion video to do my S-12, and now here we are, 7 conversions later.

Edited by callo
  • Like 1

Hey Callo

Nice rifles. Ok I'm new so don't laugh to hard but I see something a bit different than I have seen before. On the last pict the charging handle is on the left side. Mine and the other rifles are on the right. What am I missing here? LOL

Hey Callo

Nice rifles. Ok I'm new so don't laugh to hard but I see something a bit different than I have seen before. On the last pict the charging handle is on the left side. Mine and the other rifles are on the right. What am I missing here? LOL

If you look close enough you will see that the rifle you questioned has a left side charging handle conversion (notice no ejection relief so it is not just a reversed image), I believe there is a link on how to do that on the forums.