I was called Classic Arms to place my order for an AES 10-B and a C-93 and they doen't have either in stock (even though their sites says different)!

I'm heart broken lol...anyone know where I can get them other than GB or Guns America?

wet_eyes.gif

Centerfire's website says they have 10 C93s in stock.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About two months ago I received my last "dream" firearm. . . one which I had commissioned to be built, and a firearm that I had owned briefly approximately fifteen years ago, but which I sold off when

So you've got (or will have) that kind of money?   How about becoming a "Contributor" to this forum, via donation.   That suggestion is equally extended to the rest of you "Member" status individu

DS Arms semi-auto RPD ($2,100). You can easily shoulder fire the thing and use it as a deer rifle if you want.   http://www.dsarms.co...tinfo/RPDRIFLE/  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for reviving this thread, but I just wanted to say that I found and ordered a H&K MP5SD 22lr, PSL, C93, AES 10B, and my S12 conversion parts...everything should be here by Saturday!! big_smile.gif

Edited by King Cash

I'd probably go with a decent carbine like an AR15 or AK based platform, ammo, mags and some sort of ammo belt/ chest rig.

I have an AR15 I built as my go to gun because I've been carrying an M4/M16 for almost 6 years now so it's what I'm the quickest and most comfortable with.

• 3 weeks later...