Tell me you guys have seen these.

Oh, I see the holes in the top now! You close it, then pour water in. Lol, I was looking at it like you pour water in then try to close it thinking "that wouldn't work"... lol

Time for more coffee!

Eh... If used for something like filling a bowl with ice cubes then putting food ontop then I think it could look slick(you'd need tons of those though).

In a drink? One of those things that's probably better in theory then in practice. How many times will you have to spit out a tubular shaped ice cube out of your mouth? Yeah, now you're "that" guy...

• Like 1

Eh... If used for something like filling a bowl with ice cubes then putting food ontop then I think it could look slick(you'd need tons of those though).

In a drink? One of those things that's probably better in theory then in practice. How many times will you have to spit out a tubular shaped ice cube out of your mouth? Yeah, now you're "that" guy...

you never know it may prove to be very popular with a certain group of people .haha.gif

Id imagine that there are probably trays for that as well.

Yes.....we have seen those....many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many ....

many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many

Times.