Just can't let it go!

I have been itching for a smith and Wesson 25 45 long colt. I missed slinger big chunks of lead. I mean the glock 20 10mm is fun but there is just something about those big bad 45 long colts. anyway..... every time i think i may sell the S12 to fund something I take it out and shoot it. Man i don't know if I could ever part with it. It is just so dam nice to double tap 12 gauge rounds. yeah it may be a bit heavy but i haven't found a softer shooting shotgun. Mine has always shot the cheap winchester bulk ammo and jammed on the Federal bulk. I am getting it tuned in for those now.

I do have a pump i just finished putting a wood stock set on but it still doesn't replace the S12.

Oh well must save my pennies and look for a good deal on the model 25.

Just had to share my continued and renewed love for the s12. got to start reloading for this beast.

Edited by leadslinger
  • Like 3

rent it out......don't know about letting someones skinners foundle it and for money.horror.gif It would make me feel cheap......Still thats a dam nice hand gun.

hmm... maybe the 1911 swedish mauser????

msg-7194-12569572212571_thumb.jpg

Edited by leadslinger

I agree, I mean, we've all let complete strangers dump a mag or two but only under supervision... I don't think I could just let some stranger take it out and do whatever with it... I've loaned two of my weapons out, my AR-15 to a buddy who was entered in a coyote tournament (his group took nine, they won) and a .22 rifle to another buddy. Fact is though, I would trust both with my 'vette so why not with the guns? I just couldn't let some guy that I don't know fondle my weapons without me being there...

Admittedly my tongue was in my cheek when I suggested the rental route. Probably better to just pawn it for the money and then buy it back. Just make sure you find a pawn shop that charges low interest rates.smile.png