Chaos Titan Quad rail install?

In addition to removing the rear sight, I wasn't happy with the angle of the top rail. The two weren't on the same plane being its axis is the hinge. I screwed the index screw, lengthened the rear slot to capture the spring, and also dremeled down the INSIDE portion of the lower tri-rail to ultimately raise the muzzle end of the rail.

Ok, I end up cutting the rear sight to get if off. The push button on the rear spring does not fit all the way through the rear rail slot. So I guess I also need to lengthened the rear slot. So those set screws on the rail are the index screws?

Ultra - Go to the Product Review section. Bridis did an installation video that should be very helpful. I dont know how to post a thread so I just looked for it.

JimmyThompson - All the Chaos products are cnc'd. You have to remember that there isn't any two Saigas' that are going to be identical. There is way too allowable variences in the mfg process. Cameron makes one hell of a product. If you watch Sons of Guns look closely at most of the Saiga 12s that are shown. They have Chaos rails on them.

Jimmy-No disrespect intended. I see so much damn negativity, I felt it necessary to say something. Maybe I just misunderstood your meaning of "in addition to removing the rear sight, I wasn't happy with......." Looked like a bash to me. Just my take.