Kalashinikitty T-shirts available again.

Hey Guys,

I don't know if any of you are interested in this, but there is a guy over in the RIMFIRECENTRAL forums who is trying to get a group order together for some Kalashikitty T-shirts to be made up.

(For all you who don't know what I am talking about):

kalashnikitty.jpg

I'll post the info only if anyone is interested in it. :unsure:

But just imagine your wife, girlfriend, (Christina?) in one of these bad boys. :super:

Here's the info he posted if anyone's really interested in getting one:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalashnikitty shirts are BACK! Oct 16th last day

OK, guys and gals, I just got off the phone with the shirtmaker and the T-shirts are a GO - here's the procedure for getting them (this makes it a LOT easier for me to track and ship these things ASAP)

Email me (grey2112@tampabay.rr.com) with the following:

Number and sizes you want - sizes are Child's Medium, Child's Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL, Adult 2XL, and Adult 3XL.

Only one color - a light ash grey (very nice) - shirts are high-quality Hanes, do not fade or shrink, long lasting, very soft. Image is screen printed, NOT iron on or transfers.

Any size up to XL is $20, 2XL is $21.50 and 3XL is $22.00

Shipping via 2-3 day Priority Mail is $4.00 for 1-2 shirts, and an extra $2.00 per shirt after 2 shirts.

Check, MO, or Paypal is good for payments. If using Paypal, add 4% to total.

When you email me your order, include your full name and mailing address. I will email you back with the total. If you wish to Paypal me, send to my account - grey2112@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks!

Sorry, ladies, but no baby-dolls, just the standard sizes.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.