Bushnell TRS25 red dot

I know this red dot has been talked about b4 on here. I like how low it mounts on the Texas dog leg mount to cowittness the ak47 iron sights. Is there a cheap magnifier that mounts low enough for this red dot? I don't want to use any risers. I'm having trouble finding anything that mounts that low.

I put one in my Ruger 22/45 and like it..

The 1-11 setting is the brightness setting. As you go up in number, the dot gets brighter. If you have it jacked up in dim lighting or lighting that doesn't call for a high setting, id say it'd add some to the MOA, but no, it's not adjustable up to that.

2b09ff20.jpg

Edited by Lidocaine Looney

would it make a good ak site thats what i am wondering

The only complaint I have is the lens cover, it sucks. It has a cheap way of attaching the caps and the bands break. Also the sight sits too low on the TWS Gen2 rail for the cap to fit securely on the bottom of the occular lens. Maybe need to dremal the top of the rail where the lenses sit.

i was gona throw it on a 7.62 x39 chaos rail, think it will be ok and cowitness with iron sights since its so low?

I have a chaos rail like yours and a primary arms micro dot sight (basically a clone of trs25) and it does not co witness on the top rail. It sits too high.