Does anyone here watch this silly show? There's so many things I can't stand about it, but it's like watching a car wreck... you just can't turn away! wacko.png

The other day they were in Arkansas searching for some "unknown creature". The "creature" in-question is supposedly a feline-like animal that likes to hide up in trees and pounce on people. Get this- it's supposed to weigh about 400 lbs. and is "known" to be very aggressive. I'm imagining a more agile version of a black bear with a serious attitude problem. ;)

They were also cautioned by the locals that if they're going to go out there, they'd better be prepared to defend themselves!

So ol' Josh and his team go traipsing about in the woods, in the dark, with their ridiculous cameras all strapped-on...

Did I mention that known residents of these areas include: bears, puma's and wild boars? Yep, no mysteries there, any one of them would shred your team in a heartbeat.

My question is... What exactly are these morons going to do if they actually DO find what they're looking for here?! "Use harsh language." ?? ;)

Or is this like the "Survivor" shows, where they have a full crew of professional hunters surrounding them at all times? rolleyes.gif

I used to love Destination Truth, before they ran out of mysterious creatures to chase, and started doing paranormal stuff (booooring). The new season just started and I caught a few minutes of it.

I know damn well they're never going to actually find any hard evidence, but I still watched it anyway. I like shows about unknown creatures. It's just TV. I also will watch an episode of "Fact or Faked" on SyFy, if I swing by Hulu and watch it online. Same thing. I know they're not going to find anything concrete, but it's still entertaining. To me, anyway.

Hell...........these shows are about as "real" as anything else on TV.haha.gif

EDIT:...............and Jael is hot as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Edited by -Shooter-

Love me some Jael!

jael-de-pardo.jpg?d=600

Jael-de-Pardo-003.png

NUP_148796_0523.jpg

.............and maybe she's even a shooter!

Fact-or-Faked-Jael-M16.jpg

I see some proper trigger finger placement. Could be a good sign, or someone told her.

She was on Destination Truth for the first few seasons, and now she's on Fact or Faked. But with both shows, pay attention........the host guys ALWAYS have her on their "team" on both shows.haha.gif Smart guys. "OK, so why don't <insert other team members> go that way, and Jael and I will go this way".

• Like 1

Jael is smokin hot. It seems like every episode of Destination Truth has some fictionalized "incident" added to it for suspense, when nothing really happens. Something like, he won't answer his radio, Sasquatch must have gotten him.

That being said, I love shows about cryptozoology, paranormal stuff, UFO's, etc.

Jael is smokin hot. It seems like every episode of Destination Truth has some fictionalized "incident" added to it for suspense, when nothing really happens. Something like, he won't answer his radio, Sasquatch must have gotten him.

That being said, I love shows about cryptozoology, paranormal stuff, UFO's, etc.

Yep. The part of the season premier that I caught the other day, they were chasing something in the woods (go figure, lol) and Josh tried to cross a creek and got swept downstream a little ways. Before it cut to commercial, you see a girl yelling dramatically like he was about to go over Niagara Falls.

Next week the team will be in Texas looking for Josie Wales. Josh will be dressed up in civil war era cloths claiming he found a half smoked cigar and a horse track. The show is fun to watch just for entertainment, but the way they run around through the hills at night yelling " I saw eyes, I really saw eyes" how could they possibly catch anything on film. :)