8rnd mag for sale

there have been a couple on there lately, ending about 60 bucks each. I offered 6 of them up for sale here at 40 a piece, nobody was on top of it, so they all went to one person.

By chance you wouldn't happen to have any left? I can't find these any where.. I'm dying here.. Just bought a Izhmash Arsenal AK47 style from Impact and they lost the mag.. If you know of any 8 round, high cap etc.. I'll take anything.. PLEASE let me know :cryss:

i dont have any more...YET. I waited acouple of days before giving the guy i sold them all to the OK on all of them. I wanted to spread them around, but I also dont want my money tied up in things I dont need.

I will do some looking around locally.....AGAIN.

Well, there is that joint over in England that did right by me with a pair of 8 rounders, 44 british pounds each. Shipping surprised me by being relatively short.

Course I can't find the link to save my life this morning.

there have been a couple on there lately, ending about 60 bucks each. I offered 6 of them up for sale here at 40 a piece, nobody was on top of it, so they all went to one person.

By chance you wouldn't happen to have any left? I can't find these any where.. I'm dying here.. Just bought a Izhmash Arsenal AK47 style from Impact and they lost the mag.. If you know of any 8 round, high cap etc.. I'll take anything.. PLEASE let me know :cryss:

if you have anymore or can get any i will take 2 and the money will move fast. danf

gunbroker.com 382554150 has .308 mgs. for sale $80.00 for 2. i was in the same boat. hopes this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

gunbroker.com 382554150 has .308 mgs. for sale $80.00 for 2. i was in the same boat. hopes this helps.

revise last post regarding .308 mags.from m-gun in russia .56 days and still no mags .a ripoff,maybe,contacting gunbroker to see if they will help resolve. really needed those mags!wished someone in U.S. would start importing these things, they'll sell a ton of them.