The over 10rd Mag Ban Is Hidden In CISPA!

Sorry for the commie news, our lamestream media isn't airing it!

Republicans just blocked it from coming to a vote;

Here's how your Senator voted, The Dems tried to push it through in a vote;

http://www.govtrack....s/112-2012/s187

Spread the info EVERYWHERE. It must go Viral!

Contact your Senator and tell them HELL NO!!!!

Nobody's talking about this yet, they're going to try to back-door "piggy-back" it on this dreadful bill after the election.

We've done good thus far, but they're not stopping. Time to ramp up the pressure even MORE!

Keep a strong offence and we need no defense!

spoons.jpg

• Like 1

He voted NAY so he can bring it up again later. Sneaky bastard.

Thanks for the update Pauly, I emailed and called my Senators. The Dem was the only one to reply. Thats ok, the Repub, got it right.

Here's what Sherrod wrote back, or at least form lettered.....

"Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Senate Amendment (S.A.) 2575 to S.3414, the Cybersecurity Act of 2012.

This amendment would ban the possession, importation, or sale of any high-capacity feeding device that holds more than ten rounds of ammunition. Anyone who lawfully possesses high-capacity magazines, belts, drums, or other feeding devices prior to the enactment of this legislation would still be legally allowed to own them, but they could not be sold.

Additionally, future large capacity ammunition feeding devices — for use by law enforcement, for example — would be required to be identified by a serial number and other identification markings to indicate that the firearms was manufactured after the enactment of this legislation.

Should this amendment or any similar legislation come before the Senate for a vote, I will keep your views in mind.

Thank you again for getting in touch with me.

Sincerely,

Sherrod Brown

United States Senator"

Mucking twit.

Looks like the Rinos from Maine and Scott Brown voted "Yea". I wrote both DeMint and Graham earlier today.

Everybody needs to do this, if you can post all over this board you can send a message to your Senators. Even if they are Republican and you're confident of their vote, write them anyway, they need to know we are watching.

Oh, and good job Pauly. post-41803-0-11512400-1344309506.gif

Edited by Squishy

Wrote to both of my senators ((Murray, Cantwell) over a week ago. Never even got a form-file response. They have voted Yea every time on this bill. Thanks guys.

Yeah you've got a couple of winners there...I'd be pulling my hair out. But, they still need to hear from "the other side".

Write'em again. Tell how unhappy you are and why. Tell them that every one you talk to, ftf or online, is gonna know what they've done and how they are trying to punish law abiding voters for the acts of an extreme few. Not to mention how it could hurt honest, hardworking Americans who either produce or import for sale these mags. With the Military once again on the chopping block, government contracts will be impossible to come. They're going to hurt one of the few growth industries this nation has left, Firearms.

I wanted to add if I am not allowed to have Hi-cap mags that I use to protect my family, then I think that your security details that protects you and your family should be limited to the same mag limits that we are subject to. You and your family is no more important than me and my family. Lets see how safe they feel with that limit on there guys. They say that hi-cap mags are weapons of war and they have no place in america well thats fine if passing that law will bring us safety and peace in america then why do you even need a security detail??? Huh why??? If I added this to my letters I bet I get a visit from the WV state police.

• Like 3