Sign in to follow this  
Rommel88mm

Just moved to Florida

Hey all, I just moved to Florida with a friend in the Port St. John area ear Cocoa Beach. Could anyone recommend any good ranges around? I realize that the state is pretty crowded and there might not be any longer range shooting areas, but if there is I'd love to try it out.

Great range. That is where we put on the US Steel Nationals every year! It is worth becoming a member.

Jack

+1 Titusville that's also where Knights Armament is located. I'm in the panhandle and up this way ERGC is good but it's only 100yrds. That is of little concern because as long as your safe they let you play. If your alone on the particular range out of the 4 they have you can go all Hooah on that shit!

I'm a little late on this post but I moved to FL about the same time. I'm in Fort Myers. There are a lot of indoor ranges around but I still haven't found an good outdoor range yet. Actually I haven't found anything good outdoors here yet. All the hiking trails are about 1/2 mile long.

Hey all, I just moved to Florida with a friend in the Port St. John area ear Cocoa Beach. Could anyone recommend any good ranges around? I realize that the state is pretty crowded and there might not be any longer range shooting areas, but if there is I'd love to try it out.

pm me, I know of a private range. Perhaps you can help monitor the property since jerkoffs have been stealing my shit and trashing the place..

Titusville Rifle and Pistol Club, one of the best in Florida!!!!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Edited by S12KS-K