Mka1919 rear stock adapter tromix or firebird?

Just wanting feedback on the two stock adapters available. I know it's easier to get a folder for the tromix but some say the Firebird is more inline with the rifle. Reliabilty, function and quality are my questions Thank you in advance.

Tromix. I'm still not happy with the price of Firebirds MKA mags. The price left a "bad taste in my mouth" since I saw the price tag. That and Tony is a great guy. Having talked to him on the forum, I feel like I know what I'm getting. To know the founder of the company is to understand the company's goals.

Edited by ShadowFire
  • Like 2

TROMIX.. Tromix products not only stand alone, but they support the saiga community.. seem like a no brainer if ya ask me...

I run a Tromix adapter on my ace hinge..

I have the Tromix stock AND PG adapter on my MKA 1919, and have installed them for others on theirs. Top quality of course, as expected from one of the leaders in the industry. Nothing against Jim at Firebird, he's a great guy and a friend. Tony is a vendor here and was the first to make this part AFAIK. Just the fact that he supports this forum would be enough for me though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the Tromix adapter, folding mechanism and Tromix polymer stock. I looked at several pictures and it seems the Tromix adapter looks more properly "flushed" with the lower than the Firebird (though the Firebird may be properly inline...who knows, I didnt buy the FB model)