Need to know about some folding stocks

See Pic-

you-are-a-retard.jpg

Does anyone know where to get A, C or D?

Do these bolt right on to S12 receivers?

I could swear i've seen pics of someones S12 with an A installed on it (I think it's an AKSU stock?)

Edited by McUZI

I don't know but who the hell is that f'd up dude and WTF is he spilling all over himself? I miss the evolution pic. That was funnt! I wish I had saved it.

That A stock looks like a regular triangle russian folder to me or close enough.

Does anyone know where to get A, C or D?

Do these bolt right on to S12 receivers?

A appears to be a Russian AKS-74 type

B is a Romanian/E.G./Polish single-strut type

C appears to be a Dragunov SVDS stock without the buttplate or cheek riser

D is a Bulgarian AR-M4 SF type

In their original form, none of them will bolt right onto a Saiga except for "B". However, the stocks in the pic appear to have been modified with some kind of adapter block to fit the milled AK receiver shown. Where'd you find this pic, anyway?

I thought Rusmilitary had those AKS 74 triangle stocks but they are sold out now. They do have the folding hinge though. http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_furniture.htm

:unsure: Maybe Tantal could get it.

That ones pretty good. Mike Tyson :rolleyes: what a dumbass.

Edited by Cobra 76 two

K VAR has bulgarian AK74's on their home page. Good luck on the SVDS, I've seen them on Gunbroker,but $$$$$. What kind of receiver are the stocks mounted on? Angle on the back of the receiver looks Galil, not Saiga? What is it? I had to add 5 degrees to the back of a receiver block I made to mount a Galil folder to my Saiga 12. With a mill and a mig welder anything will fit :angel:

This is a cheat, I made an angled steel plate as a sacrifice to weld to on my first Galil stock conversion and just used the tangless aluminum receiver block from ACE. JB welded the plate to the block and secured with machine screws then cut the heads off and button welded what was left to the plate. Cut the stock knuckle and mig welded to the now steel backed receiver block. (pictured before finishing)

ps-http://www.gunco.net/forums/ has all kinds of pictures of the dipshit with the beer.

post-1866-1128653497_thumb.jpg

post-1866-1128653511_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6500rpm

Mc, if you give a shit.....here's some more, There's a company named SilverShadow in Israel (at the 2005 SHOT Show) that had Galil/AK stock cross breeds that gave me the idea, but I have yet to see more come in. Few more pics of the cheat, or you can just machine the whole block from mild steel like I did on the Saiga 12. Looks a lot like "D" and locks solid-folds right.

post-1866-1128654961_thumb.jpg

post-1866-1128654977_thumb.jpg

post-1866-1128654991_thumb.jpg

http://www.aceltdusa.com/ak.htm

Third one down, the one that mentions Saigas. Assuming you torched your Russian magazine and used a US made one to bring parts count back legal, would that be 922r compliant? Also, what is up with the mounting system for that stock? Would it let me install another stock instead of that folder?

Mostly I'd just like to get a pistol grip and telescoping stock without having to drop more money on a FCG and trigger guard and spend hours in my garage with a dremel, where there's a good chance I could bork the conversion.

My only issue with the conversion that I've seen so far is the last step where you have to fill the old holes and keep the FCG from backing out. The guy reccomends those binder posts in that site everyone uses, but I have not found that part for the life of me, and haven't found another way to get around that.

I also am still confused as to how the new trigger guard fits around the mag release assembly. I've taken my own apart and held up a spare AK trigger guard I have, but I can't see how it's supposed to fit.

If someone could answer those two questions I'd totally be up for the conversion.