What's a bored over worked guy do with 3 days off.

I normally work 58 – 66 hours a week so when I get three days off I don’t know what to do with myself.

Saturday, the wife and I went to her nieces to help them install some laminate flooring in their kitchen that we removed from our living room. They were upgrading from vinyl so her niece was really excited to get that put down. Her husband decided to remove a peninsula and it really opened up their kitchen. Not only did we do the floor but we fixed the end cabinet and trimmed out the entire kitchen. When I got home I worked on our island and our old island which were are giving to Kitt’s niece, it has to be modified to act as a stand alone peice of furnature.

Island001.jpg

I’m also building some cabinets and a mantle for a friend. The cabinets have been installed for a week but I just finished up the mantel last night as was going to deliver and install it today but and the weather was yucky so I worked on the islands and helped another friend with some design advice for a kitchen that he is renovating.

Here is a before shot of their fire place and a picture of the finished mantel sitting in our dining room which has become the storage unit / paint booth for out first floor reno

FireplaceCabinets001.jpg

Mantel001.jpg

During all of this Kitt and I watched the highlights of the RNC and all of the TV we DVRed and ate some good meals.

Overall I had a good productive weekend and I look forward to the next tine I get a day or two off which should be Columbus Day

I also work the 60 hour week, and with my last 3 day weekend, I tried my hardest to do nothing, for at least 1 day! Ended up still farting around in the yard, and re-cleaning guns while enjoying a beer or 2. It was like hanging out with old friends.

Nice work on the projects! The island looks great. they are so handy to have. It must be a bit satisfying to get the reno work going in the right direction.

I find it hard to resist saying some stupid corny joke about you Bullpupping that island......

Hope you enjoyed the weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Please keep us up to date on everything you do for the next three days, I can't wait.

How do we follow you on Facebook and Twitter?

Do you have a fan club?

Yes, you can follow me on twitter at #you’readick

Anyway, been working on many projects and had today off, so I got to tie up a few of them

I finally got around to trimming the fireplace cabinets for my friends house.

FireplaceCabinets002_zpsa5ec2430.jpg

Once they order a new TV I’ll mount it above their fireplace and then I’ll help them with home theater system that will include in ceiling speakers

I'd go shooting with a day off myself.

That's the plan for today.

(.......BTW, the C96 shoots great !............. Ran a mag through it just to get the feel of it......... I'll eventually post a video............)

I would LOVE to see that. Please send me a link to the thread via email or PM, in case I miss it.

Next time you're off, I have a old single shot shotgun you can bullpup for me...LOL!

How about I bull pup your dildo, that way you and Spartacus can share it

To all the haters in this crowd, feel free to say what ever you want about my projects and bull pups.

Some people talk, others build.

I use my time and talents to help my friends and provide for my family, so some day when you're in your local gun shop handling a AK bull pup with a complete quad rail system try to remember that

I built this:

CIAad.jpg

Edited by Boba Debt

No, not really. I just respond in kind. When someone is respectful, I'm respectful.

When someone acts stupid I have no problem stooping to their level. I can do “stupid” easy.

I actually made it to the range today and had a blast. Shot my G20L and had mixed results with Underwood ammo.

I got to loosen up 2 Hi Piont 45s I just bought at show and I realized that I will use Speer Gold Dot exclusively for my other Glocks.