Dude you just started anorher thread and asked the same thing in it????????????? You really think this deserved a second thread??booo.gif

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kushnapup+review

Or you could UTFSE on the site

http://forum.saiga-1...h&fromMainBar=1

As far as how it will hold up, I dont own one so I cant really say BUT from what ive read it is thin plastic but the consensus seems to be that it will hold up as long as you take care of it. They havent been around long enough for any reports of longevity(that Ive seen).

BTW welcome to the forum, try looking for the information you seek before starting multiple threads in the future.032.gif

I assure you sir, I tell people exactly what I think while looking them in the eyes just as quick. In fact my remark was much more reserved than where it to be in person b/c I try and be polite around here. This a gun board not arts and crafts, everyone here isnt a bunch of pussies!(we may have a couple though)haha.gif

A simple search would have negated your pointless SECOND thread on the same subject, If it wasnt me someone else would have been along shortly to let you know its not cool to start multiple threads on the same shit.

So dont be mad at me for your ignorance.

You've prolly gotten your ass kicked more than once in your lifetime then buddy cuz where I come from you get slapped for talking to people like that. Learn your manners and grow up tough guy stop sitting around on your computer posting on forums and get out in the real world it will teach you.

Couldn't agree with you more syndicate. Just irritates me when people can't answer a question for what it is. I don't care what the rules are about posting similar topics as long as it not ridiculously redundant. if someone asks me a question I would be more than glad to answer it even if I have answered it more than once to someone else. I am not a confrontational person I firmly believe in making friends and not foes, except with rude people who don't have decent manners.

Please dont beat me up, I apologize for my lack of manners.haha.gif

I was being polite asshole, Your the fucking idiot that doesnt understand simple forum etiquette is you don't clutter the fucking board with multiple threads on the same shit. Its not about questions that have already been answered, we get a new thread every fucking day about somebodys S12 not cycling. No big deal.

YOU starting TWO threads to ask the same fucking question TWICE. Thats what I said was not cool.

• Like 1

little j I think you need to get laid or something buddy things like that shouldn't irritate you that much it tells me your outlook on life is grim. Get yourself a cute chick if you can (I doubt it if you could) and things will seem a little less troublesome to you bud. Have a shitty life ( as I am sure you do) this will be my last reply to your sorry ass.

um dude I was referring to how you accused him of being a keyboard hero and then go and act like a keyboard hero.

Either way, he wasn't being rude to begin with just making suggestions.

How you decide to react and percieve what someone says as a new person on a forum is going to speak through posts.

As soon as I saw the 2nd post I knew this was going to happen, not how people would react, but a general idea of were it's going. You can do two things at this point, get upset and stir up things for the sake of it OR move on and participate in the forum and have a good time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVclsVDTi3w

• Like 2

Just irritates me when people can't answer a question for what it is.

By your own words your the one irritated. I just think its funny. Your last response was priceless btw, got a good chuckle out of it.

I'm done now as well

Sorry to everyone else, this thread is epic fail and should be deleted.

• Like 3