Buckshot for MD 20 drum

Awesomeness ensues. Thanks bro.

You can thank me by posting a low light MD-20 buckshot dump video wink.png Bring the fireballs!

Welcome aboard!

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I need to know what brand(s) of buckshot that will fit in this drum. I have tried EVERY brand I have around my house, and they're all too long to fit. When I buy shells, I buy in bulk, and I dont wanna buy based on a gamble. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

I use Remington 2 3/4 inch shells. No problems. I think any shells that size will fit. 3" inchers will not.

I need to know what brand(s) of buckshot that will fit in this drum. I have tried EVERY brand I have around my house, and they're all too long to fit. When I buy shells, I buy in bulk, and I dont wanna buy based on a gamble. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

I use Remington 2 3/4 inch shells. No problems. I think any shells that size will fit. 3" inchers will not.

Untrue some 2 3/4" do not work. Hence the .pdf linked above. Most of the problems shells are longer roll crimped shells. Remember, the 2 3/4" dimension is how long it unfolds to when fired, not the many different lengths it can be crimped to.

• Like 1