Hi guys!

This is a practice piece I did with my newest airbrush on a 16 1/4" x 5" piece of laminate hardwood. It came out pretty good, so I made it into a cool clock. I figured I'd offer it up here first, before Ebay.

It is done in automotive type airbrush paints and top coated with clear acrylic laquer. The clock part is from a hobbie kit. It uses a "AA" battery. There is a wall hanger on the back, but you can lean it against something on a tabletop, or add a piece of wood to the back and make it freestand.

$50 Free shipping. Sorry about the pics, my camera is old and crappy.

post-1374-1128988917_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1128988930_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1128988948_thumb.jpg

Edited by pistonring8

Thanks guys. I put a battery in it just before I took the pictures.....Keeping perfect time so far. Oh, BTW the clock part is made by "Walnut Hollow" and carries a six year warranty. Ill include the package it came in with the clock and instructions. The hands are interchangeable with various fancy ones by the same manufacturer.

I'll leave it posted for a few more days....Any offers?

Thanks Jeric, I thought about adding a shadow behind the Shotgun. But with the gun being mostly shades of black and grey, it might have been a bit too much. This is the first peice I did with my Badger 360, so I'm still getting used to the finer atomization and tighter lines its capable of. Drop shadows look great on shirts behind everything! Its nice to hear artistic terms comming from gun nuts. Thanks for noticing.

Last call before I Ebay it. $40.00 Free shipping. Perfect Christmas gift for that Saiga shooter on your list!

post-1374-1129505684_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1129505698_thumb.jpg

That belongs in a GunShop thats infested w/ Saiga Nuts... :super:

Send an email to a New GunShop owner in Texas...ask em if he's interested...Sentry5211@aol.com with a pic......Its Sentry Arms & Spec Services....{Not the Century Arms in another state with a bad rep}

Stay Safer!

Wade

Edited by StarLynx

Gone to a new home, Pending Trade.

Yea, I can do just about anything with this new airbrush I got. :wub:

I should have bought one of these years ago! Like I said, this is only my first practice peice with it. Ive been practicing with this double action alot since I got it. If I can get a good look at something like a particular rifle or car or set of tits :eek::lolol: I can do something cool with it. I can do designs on fabric, and any other hard or soft surface that will hold paint. If anyone is interested in a custom design, I can probably hook you up. If you need a cool Tshirt, jacket or whatever with your rifle, handgun or slogan on it, give me a holler and we can talk $$ or trade. Im not a pro, so I dont charge money like one. This is just a hobby for me. The paint can get pricey if you use the good stuff though. Seen the camo job I did on my Saiga?

Im not interested in selling to gun or pawn shops for them to resell. But if they need a cool wall hanger or display peice, tell 'em to give me a shout at pistonring8@hotmail.com I enjoy airbrushed graphics, and I am happy to share them with my fellow shooters. I keep a couple of dozen pictures on file of stuff I did for referance. Thanks Guys!

post-1374-1129842673_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1129842800_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1129842861_thumb.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.