AK peace art exhibition London

The money one was actually kinda cool (ignoring the fact that he ruined a perfectly good AK).. the rest made me wanna vomit. Especially the one with the little boys...what the fuck is wrong with these douches?!

It's interesting to see these "art" pieces and realize how far removed from reality these so called artist are. So focused on convincing themselves how smart they are, and afraid to call bullshit on the others so nobody calls them on their own shit.

There are millions of AKs around the world. Some got turned into politicized art, big deal. Get over it. Some of the work is pretty cool.

There's also the "Tree of Life" sculptures. I saw them in the British Museum when my wife & I were on our honeymoon last summer. I asked her to go somewhere else for a half an hour while I checked out all the rusty AKs. Just about every type you could think of are in there - Russian, Chinese, Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, etc. There are a lot of other random bits in there such as FAL and G3 parts.

I have some close-up photos at home if anyone is interested. Away for work at the moment.

lsB7U.jpg

Edited by mancat
  • 3 months later...
The money one was actually kinda cool (ignoring the fact that he ruined a perfectly good AK).. the rest made me wanna vomit. Especially the one with the little boys...what the fuck is wrong with these douches?!

It's interesting to see these "art" pieces and realize how far removed from reality these so called artist are. So focused on convincing themselves how smart they are, and afraid to call bullshit on the others so nobody calls them on their own shit.

Nothing surprising from England where homosexuality is glorified (ever wonder how they got a stiff upper lip?) They lost their gun rights and are trying to impose their 'progressive' idiotology on the rest of the world. The one where the barrel is twisted into a know resembles the Python in front of the UN (another cesspool) with the barrel tied into a know. Piss on them.

No offense to those in England who support gun rights.

What was up with the dick faces? I guess thats what England is full of. :lol:
Took a second for that to register for me. These "artists" are ridickulous;-)

These guys were doing it first though

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7843/5scots1small.jpg

We called them "jingle AKs". Google jingle trucks for the inspiration.

Edited by romad7
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like one with just furniture covered in dollar bills, then laquored over.