Got my M92 today and promptly had it fall on my foot...

Also my trigger in my M92 is a tapco, someone was saying that it wasn't, no idea who, but it says tapco usa right on it.

would have gotten a pic, but I was in process of sending it to Pauly when I noticed.

that confirms some things i heard other places, which is odd, mine has a factory yugo trigger but i have heard of more than a few coming with tapcos, can't understand why they would do that though, 922r isn't an issue and the factory trigger is far better than even the tapco double hook

I have a hard time believing that one hammer. The M92s at my FFL were not Tapcos, I asked the gunsmith there if they got them due to the same rumors, and when he said no they were not tapcos I wanted to compare. They didn't feel quite as good, not a crazy huge difference, but could use some use to smooth out. Unless mine was done better or something?

the length of the trigger pull needs improvements, but it's poundage is fine. The one plus on the factory was the pull was just a smidge better.

Edited by Syndicate

I have a hard time believing that one hammer. The M92s at my FFL were not Tapcos, I asked the gunsmith there if they got them due to the same rumors, and when he said no they were not tapcos I wanted to compare. They didn't feel quite as good, not a crazy huge difference, but could use some use to smooth out. Unless mine was done better or something?

the length of the trigger pull needs improvements, but it's poundage is fine. The one plus on the factory was the pull was just a smidge better.

your saying your tapco trigger is better than the factory? maybe i just got a really nice factory trigger and all the other ones are junk, because i also have a tapco double hook and single hook in a couple other guns and it isn't as nice

• 5 months later...

Mod can you please put Update: in front of current title (didn't want to start another thread)
Ok finally got it fully assembled and it's ready for camo :)

here's the pics and yes I am getting a diff VFG than that tapco one (just to ugly), possibly going AFG since I'm so used to them on my other guns.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/gallery/album/1104-m92-krinkov/

One can never bond with a car or a gun unless they shed some blood. I've believed this since I was a teenager. You are one with your weapon now. lol. For better or worse!

Or a woman.

HEY, I have one as well and your lucky it didn't take your damn toe off!!!! At first I thought you where talking about a Berretta!!!

I put a comp on the muzzle (ground weld off) and a single point sling. I can tell you, no recoil and very accurate at 25 yards!! Great house gun!

Good choice my friend!beer.gif

Edited by Fluid Power

I bought mine strictly for an sbr build but I was quite surprised how accurate it was out of the box even without a sling.

I took it out for some jug testing to see how my preferred ammo performs from the short barrel (very well indeed) and I did some snap shooting on some 6" gongs at 25yds. Never missed one. I kindof expected it to be a joke without a stock but not no joke. The only problem was that it flipped the gongs around the target frame.

I am going SBR eventually, just was waiting to see how the political shit worked out to be honest

Update ripped off the Tapco VFG (was using it as a vice dong lol) and as a grip while I used the dremel on the TIG bead.

got a daniel defense vfg on it, looks a million times better, and feels a lot better. the way the DD slides on, had to take the gas tube out, and move the front handguard retainer, which isn't a quick job with the quad rail

I picked me up one a few months back. Unlike most (everyone SBR-ing) I intend to keep it a pistol. that is what I bought it for in the first place.

I already have an AK rifle. I really don't get why people want to make this into a rifle???? I'm going to make me a custom sidearm holster for it

and make it my open carry. Been thinking of modifying a mares leg holster for it.

post-43075-0-46551500-1349438032.jpg

You put a little salt and lemon juice on that it'll take your mind off all the other evil going on in the world right now.

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 1

oh and the nail is 50% ish back

holy shit I love this gun, shoots so smooth, shoots a fireball like a mother fucker and is loud, the kick is not really much more than my ar, slightly more abrubt.

I was getting the best "fuck face" looks while shooting it today, other than one M1a guy everyone was rocking 22s with gadgets and cameras and all sorts of gismos and shit. Using my MKA and AK was annoying the shit out of them hehe

. I really don't get why people want to make this into a rifle????

Because a 7.62x39 AK SBR is more awesome than Walker, Texas Ranger.

post-4831-0-01281700-1365691214_thumb.jpg

It's more awesome than a space smuggler with a blaster.

post-4831-0-70155400-1365691458_thumb.jpg

It's more awesome tha Sofia Vergara with a mini-gun bra.

post-4831-0-23234600-1365691536.jpg

Hell, it's even more awesome than James T. Kirk thinks he is.

post-4831-0-20183300-1365690709_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

In my opinion the best upgrade you can do is to change out the stock hand grip.

Now I can hold and control this one-handed much better. As mentioned above, I'm

gonna make me a side arm holster for it and carry it like a pistol. Han Solo who???laugh.png

m92_zpsedfac6c3.jpg

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
  • Like 1