Well, I almost got away with it.

This was a trial run I was trying because I had decided to branch out and expound on the evils of internal cumbustustion firearms in addition to those of internal combustion engines. Frankly, I'm surprised it didn't work. After all, I did invent the internet. Oh well, there's a lot more money in selling global warming anyway.

A.Gore

I did not post this! However, I did edit to add the video. That'll teach you to mess with me Al.

Tim

Edited by TacticoolTim

Captain hero needs to post directly after Sunnybean more often. Their avatars compliment one another.

that makes me wanna mount some boobies on my wife's back!

If this place was a bar I would never leave. Good honest people with integrity.

Makes me proud to be in the family.beer.gif

+1, Dave.

Like I've said before, when (not if) I hit the lotto, I'm putting together a forum shoot. Anyone who wants to come, I'll pay for your plane ticket (and your family). There's also going to be a boxing ring, so people who've had issues with eachother can put it to rest, and then have a beer together afterwards, lol.

• Like 8

There's also going to be a boxing ring, so people who've had issues with eachother can put it to rest, and then have a beer together afterwards, lol.

<----------------I'd like to reserve two front row seats, please. I vote Juggs to be referee.

Edited by sunnybean
  • Like 1