For yall correct handed shooters

Pick up a Browning A-Bolt in 7mm Rem Mag, 25" barrel, 1 x 91/4 twist, yes Left handed. I have been shooting most my teen and adult life and have not owned a Left handed rifle, till now.

Came with the scope rings, I have a scope coming, not the best of scopes but will do

for the short time. Got it home and shoot 4 rounds of Win 140 gr at my 3/4" griddle plate and

it went 1/2 way into it, Less recoil tham my Saiga .308 with a brake.

Now to work up a good load for it. Any of yall have a good load for this please let me know.

post-37682-0-49947500-1350255499_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Hero, done anyshooting at your buddys? I all most picked up a safe at a yard sale

yesterday for target shooting, was beat to it.

Now Tim, ya know us leftys are the only ones in our right minds.bad_smile.gif

Thanks Hero, done anyshooting at your buddys? I all most picked up a safe at a yard sale

yesterday for target shooting, was beat to it.

Now Tim, ya know us leftys are the only ones in our right minds.bad_smile.gif

True dat. I can pretty much shoot the same with either hand (or eye) so I must be out of my mind.

• Like 1

True dat. I can pretty much shoot the same with either hand (or eye) so I must be out of my mind.

Damn Tim, I laughed so hard, my face hurts!!!

Seriously though, the 'eyes' have it, at least from what I've seen. Strangely (I guess, because it seems like a lot) I know four righties that are left eye dominant and they all shoot left handed. Two of them golf, also lefty. I'm right/right but I guess I do what other righties do when shooting left. I consciously switch to left eye dominance. Is that what you guys do?

I have tried to shoot a bow right but I am left eye dominance and it did not go well, tried a lot, just no good.

I can shoot pistol with both hands, well to.

Throw and hit ball right, eat left, kick left, bowl right.

Rifle has always been left, might try right, but I like left for sure.

I have a right hand compound and a left hand lol

I started shooting right

and my grandfather was left handed, he let me shoot his and gave it to me later, funny thing was, I never even noticed I was shooting left handed until my dad was like wtf is up with this bow. When I used his the grip was one way and you could tell what hand you grab it with, same with the lefty bow.

One of the only activities I can't just do left handed is swing a bat, fucks me up everytime. I can bowl left and right, and often switch up to fuck with people (usually bowl with people that drink a lot)

I can't write with my left hand anymore, but then again I had to relearn how to write right handed, and just never picked it back up (never thought to) with my left until I told someone I can write left handed and then was like wow this is hard, I can write like a guy having a seizure in a 7.5 quake with my left hand lol

Interesting. I don't consider myself a true ambi, but I can write left, a bit slower but just as illegible. Throw left and right, again better with my right. I text, use the phone and deal cards exclusively with my left. I used to try and split duty time between the two but rarely do anymore. Since I quit doing it, I've noticed I use my right more and more. Shooting though, both seem pretty natural.

It sucks for me Im a lefty and right eye dominant! I can shoot most surplus bolt rifles just fine left handed as long as there are no scopes. Im now trying to teach myself to shoot righty