Just a heads up on a new offering, PPS 43 pistols are being offered wwith the stock mounted in the folded position. I have just send a dozen 9mm 16 inch barrels off to be black nitrate finished. This will allow the 7.62 x 25 pistol to be used as a 9mm carbine. The muzzle is threaded 1/2 x 28. Removal and installitation is a simple press fit.

• Like 1

The original 7.62 x 25 magazines work fine. No mods required.

Price will be under $200, but final price to be determined by the cost of the finish. ( Yes I just gave them to him and said do it)

I've run several thousand rounds thru the machine gun and have found these barrels to be excellent. I've bought the best blanks I could find.

Picking up the finished barrels after the gun show.

Will have the first small lot available to ship end of next week.

Depending on the family time I spend after the funeral.

Video will be up soon.

The factory spring on the 7.62x39 PPS is fine for use with the wimpy 9mm ...

i am psyched aboot these, but not the price...its out there, i said it! the kit is 90 bux, and hte barrel is 200???? not ball breaking, just tellin it like i sees it...

that being said, i applaud your effort to make an other wise pointless gun (tok ammo goin away, why bother havin another caliber on hand) into an extremely appealing platform!!!

• 1 month later...