MKA feed ramps and deep stack mags

The Tac-12a1 is a stand alone receiver set and uses a more conventional method of joining the receivers.

Jim

wait, what? am i reading this correct as in you are going to be making a lower and upper set that will have take down pins!?

Is this the first talk of this? please elaborate...

Something like that 000.gif

The Tac-12a1 is a stand alone receiver set and uses a more conventional method of joining the receivers.

Jim

OOOOHH BOY!

Here we go again, another Firebird Product I will have to save for....LOL

I take it Jim that the New T 12-A1 will work with your Firebird short and long handgard rail system?

The TAC-12A1 is fully modeled, and actually ready to go to production. We are waiting on patents to be finalized. The TAC-12A1 is a much more conventional firearm as far as its disassembly. It has too many features to individually list but as far as the handguard goes, it will accept long or short handguards, high-energy, standard, or adjustable operating systems, and the railed handguard system is fully integrated into the upper receiver. It also retains our patented side-charging system. This stand-alone firearm is a few months from prototype, I have no clue why GentlemanJim let the cat out of the bag. Can open, worms everywhere...

The TAC-12A1 is fully modeled, and actually ready to go to production. We are waiting on patents to be finalized.

Anubis,

Maybe after your patents are finalized you can post some "Eye Candy" for us...and give us a list of it's features...

Duggr

• Like 1
I called F.B. and had my name put on the list for the first batch of lowers...They are a direct swap for the 1919 accept you will need

a butt stock as well.....I have a Railed Handguard system with the non reciprocating ambidextrous side charging system...just

waiting for the parts i need to fit it to my XN

I did the same thing yesterday (Monday). Called Nancy and got on the list. Very nice lady.

• 2 months later...