US Mags .... Who & When

• 2 weeks later...

jesus, that sucks....is there anything we can help you with? when did this happen?

ah, illinois....tell them how 50 cal got banned there, while you are at it...

do you need help from us? we do need a USA mag producer, as you well know....let us know what we can help you with here, if anything......

Madmartigan,

Sorry to hear about the robbery thing. You must have felt violated, pissed and totally frustrated all at once. I hope all levels out for you soon and you are able to recover on your loss.

Sounds like you were pretty far in the mag project. Too bad about the setback. I hope you reconsider at some point and bring the mags to market.

I have an S-20 now and would like to buy two S-12's when they do finally land in the US again. I don't think I'm alone. I think the Saiga market is going to greatly expand and so will mag sales.

While you may be right about the Saiga being tagged as a result of proliferation and use in a high profile crime that could be a long way (years) off. In the meantime someone is going to make alot of money selling S-12 mags.

Anyway, peace and good luck.

Wolverine :smoke:

look we know you are pissed. come on now. ya know what? dont even edit that. you have a right to bitch if what you say is true.

you have the mags, you have a place to sell them. what they get now? 175 a piece per 8 rounder? psssh...100 a pop and your money will come right on back in a fast way....

who did you tell? the several that I know personally on here I would vouch for that they have integrity and would not do such a thing to another.

im sorry you have found such unfortunate times. I think we all are.

hey, ted, a 410 is a kids gun. if its fun out the window while driving, maybe you should upgrade to running with a 12 gauge, an ar15, and a pistol/revolver and shoot all of them on target whilke running. surely you dont jest that you would discharge a firearm from a motor vehicle??? WHO IS INSURING YOU!!! I WANT THAT!!!!

you sound pissed off big time.

if your place was broken into and files and mags were stolen, i can't help but think this was an inside job by someone who knew you and what you were up to. The average thief doesn't go after CAD files and mags. They go after stuff that is easy to pawn.

Have the cops made any headway?

Hope all works out for you. Maybe ytou should step away from the project for a bit. you sound too pissed to get much done.

caspian

if your place was broken into and files and mags were stolen, i can't help but think this was an inside job by someone who knew you and what you were up to. The average thief doesn't go after CAD files and mags. They go after stuff that is easy to pawn.

+1