Looks like fun from CO to WI... got yer rock salt and shovel ready? The only surplus I can spare are anchovies and ranch beans! The ammo is all mine, precious! </Gollum>

bad_egg.gif

It just so happens I love anchovies and ranch beans, especially mixed. Yummy!

Good luck Tim!

Thanks, I'll take any sympathy I can get.

I'll be sure to send any fruit cakes I receive for Christmas, Tim. I don't own any ammo anymore..........something about a boat accident

Fruitcake, huh? Well, I can't eat it but suppose I could shoot it.

Just 10 - 15 inches ya big baby, you just don't want to get the shovel out..........

Admittedly I don't want to shovel, cause if I don't shovel then I don't go to work.

Iowa? Do real people really live there? wink.png

Sometimes I wonder.

Well, looks like my ploy didn't work very well. Guess I'll be eating anchovies and bean sandwiches and shooting fruitcakes. Still, it could have been worse.

• Like 4

I'll be sure to send any fruit cakes I receive for Christmas, Tim. I don't own any ammo anymore..........something about a boat accident

Count me in on senting out my fruit cakes also. Matter of fact, I have been saving them from the past ten years, and they are great for holding up woodstoves and being used as tire chucks once they dry out.

• Like 2

^ Also good to use if some of the sandbags around your foxhole take damage! wink.png

I never even thought of that!

Please everyone, forget the food and ammo request. Just send me fruitcakes.

Thanks,

Tim

^ Also good to use if some of the sandbags around your foxhole take damage! wink.png

I never even thought of that!

Please everyone, forget the food and ammo request. Just send me fruitcakes.

Thanks,

Tim

Need the ship to, and do you have a loading dock?

Not to be picky, but I will only accept fruitcakes that have been cured for five plus years. Oh, that covers all of them doesn't it?

Thanks Dad,

Tim

• Like 1

In a cold day in Hell!!

Hey, wait a minute, It IS a cold day in Hell!!!

haha.gif

It most assuredly is. Add to that the fact that you don't want to be seen as a fruitcake hoarder in the eyes of our benevolent government. Bring em on!

Looked pretty bad on the tv news tonight Tim. Hope you are well situated right now! beer.gif

I appreciate that and everything turned out great. We got a little less snow than forecasted and I wussed out and didn't work anyway, lol. You can never be too careful.

Also, if the Zombie Hordes do invade, follow these steps:

Wrap fruitcake in det-cord, add fuse.

Light fuse, throw fruitcake into the horde.

Duck!

032.gif

Wowser, organic, biodegradable, but lethal! Gotta love fruitcake, just not to eat.