Exclusive: Cops, detectives, FBI agents, U.S. soldiers tell Natural Ne

I know I dont trust a damn word they say. Much like how obummer swore up and down he wasnt going to sign the NDAA, but we all now how he waited til the last second and signed it. About the only thing we can trust them to do is raise our taxes, strip our rights and call us terrorists in the process.

• Like 2

Every service person is taught that they have the complete right to refuse any order they feel is either immoral or unethical. Everyone is also reminded that they are totally responsible for their actions and will be held accountable if they make a mistake in their refusal to carry out orders. I believe that the majority of soldiers -- top down -- would refuse any order to forcebly confiscate weapons from the American public en masse.

What gets me is why doesnt one of the other media outlets. Such as FOXNEWS counter these msn, cnn, whoever that other waco is and other news outlets with the truth.

I cant imagine how many people out there that actually believe their lies. Such as " with the single pull of a trigger these assault weapons can spray 100s of rounds", its bullshit and sheeple believe it. It would not be that hard to just post a counter on prime time TV with the TRUTH. A lot of the people that support a ban could be turned if they are educated. Full auto weapons are not legal as we all know.....but some dont.

These media outlets are spewing all kinds of bullshit about firearms that is pure lies.

Uhhhhh rant off, this is why I dont support any media outlet! because there is not ONE honest one that will tell the truth on prime time news where people will see it.

I don't think they would go door to door looking for illegal weapons but all they really need to do is say "OK, folks. 60 days from now all these guns will be illegal and you will be a felon if you still have one. Most people will turn them in, some will bury theirs. Others will just toss them in a lake. You can't be seen with it. You can't talk about it. You're crazy if you go shoot it. What good is it? Mission accomplished.

I think if/when they do a full blown confiscation, it wont be door to door unless their is some kind of Katrina like event, instead they will have lists. It will probably be by county in most states. They roll up middle of the night or day while you are gone and steal them or take them by force like they do when they are searving a no knock warrant or something along those lines. Better for them when they stick to the tactics they know instead of going door to door like they are selling something.

Mission accomplished. Mission started.

it wouldnt be mission accomplished. First they have to start small, then go big, bigger, biggest. It wont be all at once.

There are plenty that would never turn them in. There are plenty more ready to follow Ted into history. Like the ones before. Some people may not live, but their names may be written on the walls of the Alamo's like the ancestors before them. If thats what it takes, there are those willing. They man not win the war, but they will win the battle and make it possible for others to win the war.

Edited by Chevyman097

I don't think they would go door to door looking for illegal weapons but all they really need to do is say "OK, folks. 60 days from now all these guns will be illegal and you will be a felon if you still have one. Most people will turn them in, some will bury theirs. Others will just toss them in a lake. You can't be seen with it. You can't talk about it. You're crazy if you go shoot it. What good is it? Mission accomplished.

I guess I'll be a felon then.

My dad said this to me the last time I seen him 17 yrs ago. "Id rather die on my feet a free man, than to live on my knees as a slave to the system" But with recent events being what they are, Im still up in the air on whether or not the military would go for it or not. Itd be just as easy for them to have UN troops do it, or deploy NG units from one state to do so in another. If its something they're serious about doing, then you can bet they have a plan to get around those that would refuse to take up such orders.

My point is that something like this doesnt get planned overnight.

What gets me is why doesnt one of the other media outlets. Such as FOXNEWS counter these msn, cnn, whoever that other waco is and other news outlets with the truth.

I cant imagine how many people out there that actually believe their lies. Such as " with the single pull of a trigger these assault weapons can spray 100s of rounds", its bullshit and sheeple believe it. It would not be that hard to just post a counter on prime time TV with the TRUTH. A lot of the people that support a ban could be turned if they are educated. Full auto weapons are not legal as we all know.....but some dont.

These media outlets are spewing all kinds of bullshit about firearms that is pure lies.

Uhhhhh rant off, this is why I dont support any media outlet! because there is not ONE honest one that will tell the truth on prime time news where people will see it.

We were just visiting my wife's grandparents last night. The topic of the potential gun ban came up. Pretext: wife's grandpa was a Navy Chief, a long time hunter and gun owner. His wife said to me, "I just don't understand why anyone needs to own assault weapons and machine guns." So the discussion began.. I told her that I own quite a few guns that she would probably consider "assault rifles," and her eyes went wide - WHY?? WHAT DO YOU NEED IT FOR???

So over the next 15 minutes, we chatted about it.. Despite her husband being in the military, being a gun owner and hunter, she:

- Did not know the difference between a semi-automatic rifle and a fully-automatic rifle.

- Did not know that automatic rifles were illegal to own without jumping through giant legal hoops, and spending large amounts of cash.

- Did not know that the last assault weapons ban really had no effect on anything, because it only banned certain cosmetic features of the weapon that make it appear scary.

- Did not know that there was nearly zero functional difference between her husband's Mini-14 and an AR or AK, the two types of evil gun that she has heard of.

- Did not think that semi-automatic firearms were legal or useful for hunting.

- Did not know that a gun that I had once brought to her house, and even showed to her before her husband and I went out shooting, was in fact a big scary AK, despite her initial reaction of being aghast at the idea of me owning one.

When all was said and done, she agreed that the idea of a ban sounded dumb, and that she really didn't know how "ordinary" a so-called "assault weapon" is, or that there was even a gun in her very own home that qualified as such.

Someone who has been exposed to guns all their lives didn't know these things. Imagine what someone my age (28) who hasn't touched or seen a gun in their entire lives - other than games, movies, and TV - must think. And I know that many of my generation are arrogant enough to think that they understand the subject without having any direct experience in it.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 3

We were just visiting my wife's grandparents last night. The topic of the potential gun ban came up. Pretext: wife's grandpa was a Navy Chief, a long time hunter and gun owner. His wife said to me, "I just don't understand why anyone needs to own assault weapons and machine guns." So the discussion began.. I told her that I own quite a few guns that she would probably consider "assault rifles," and her eyes went wide - WHY?? WHAT DO YOU NEED IT FOR???

So over the next 15 minutes, we chatted about it.. Despite her husband being in the military, being a gun owner and hunter, she:

- Did not know the difference between a semi-automatic rifle and a fully-automatic rifle.

- Did not know that automatic rifles were illegal to own without jumping through giant legal hoops, and spending large amounts of cash.

- Did not know that the last assault weapons ban really had no effect on anything, because it only banned certain cosmetic features of the weapon that make it appear scary.

- Did not know that there was nearly zero functional difference between her husband's Mini-14 and an AR or AK, the two types of evil gun that she has heard of.

- Did not think that semi-automatic firearms were legal or useful for hunting.

- Did not know that a gun that I had once brought to her house, and even showed to her before her husband and I went out shooting, was in fact a big scary AK, despite her initial reaction of being aghast at the idea of me owning one.

When all was said and done, she agreed that the idea of a ban sounded dumb, and that she really didn't know how "ordinary" a so-called "assault weapon" is, or that there was even a gun in her very own home that qualified as such.

Someone who has been exposed to guns all their lives didn't know these things. Imagine what someone my age (28) who hasn't touched or seen a gun in their entire lives - other than games, movies, and TV - must think. And I know that many of my generation are arrogant enough to think that they understand the subject without having any direct experience in it.

Exactly, all due to the media playing on lies to deceive for their agenda.

I have countered at least half a dozen people since the out cry for banning that actually didnt understand all the things you posted and changed their minds simply because I explained it to them, not the media.

Think of how many educated people arent reaching.

Interesting that the feds have been arming up. big time ammo orders and orders for sub guns chambered in 5.56.

doubtful that they need most of the police & military on their side. plenty of shitbags in this country that would do their bidding. just look at the TSA.

there are all kinds of carrots that could be dangled. citizenship for illegals, clean slates for felons. protection, aid and support for street gangs.

one of the chinese news [ propaganda ] agencies called for the disarmament of all americans. Red Dawn anyone?