WTS - Saiga 12 magwell 10 Round Mag - SGM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Shandlanos" data-cid="837811" data-time="1356857473"><p>
You want to recoup what you paid, plus ten bucks? At least be honest.</p></blockquote>

My cost was $40 for the mag and $10 shipping. That's $50 I paid for those who can't do math. Shipping is $10 USPS PRIORITY medium box from me to you. That's $60 shipped. I'm not trying to make a dime on this sale. Before you guys start piling on me for trying to sell a damn mag, think about how much the amount is. If you all have your panties in a wad because it's $5 more than the cheapest mag available on the planet, there's nothing I can do to convince you. I am not a vendor and I don't make a profit for selling a mag.

I am not a regular here but I try to be civil and respectful to others. I subscribed to this forum and paid my dues because I enjoy the hobby. I bought this mag just before SGM started selling the VEPR mags. I read some feedback on this forum stating that Saiga 12 and VEPR 12 Magwell type mags are interchangeable. This magazine became available and my flawed logic told me that it would work with my VEPR.

If you or anyone else want the mag and feel that my price is unjustified, please make me an offer.

Edited by cgp
  • Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.