...and mustn't forget the whole welfare-nanny state thing, or the UK being the surveillance capital of the world. There are more cameras watching the subjects of the UK than there are watching people anywhere else in the world.

Mr. Orwell's dream come true.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, England, like many other countries, has a bunch of traitors in the government who are bought and paid for, and they don't care if their own people are destroyed by their insane policies, they are beneath contempt. But with Golden Dawn already close to taking full control of Greece and putting things back the way they were, I think it won't be long until we see more such things happening elsewhere, as conditions get worse every day and become completely intolerable for the patriots in those nations. But that's a good thing, as it will then force things to be put back as they were, the laws re-instated and the nations restored, regardless of what the commies and the rich sell-outs think. It's going to be *very* fun to watch as things are restored as they always were before and justice is dealt out in those countries. =)

Unfortunately, England, like many other countries, has a bunch of traitors in the government who are bought and paid for, and they don't care if their own people are destroyed by their insane policies, they are beneath contempt. But with Golden Dawn already close to taking full control of Greece and putting things back the way they were, I think it won't be long until we see more such things happening elsewhere, as conditions get worse every day and become completely intolerable for the patriots in those nations. But that's a good thing, as it will then force things to be put back as they were, the laws re-instated and the nations restored, regardless of what the commies and the rich sell-outs think. It's going to be *very* fun to watch as things are restored as they always were before and justice is dealt out in those countries. =)

I can agree with you on this, but having citizenship in both the USA and Greece, if I go back to Greece the golden dawn people will treat me the same as if I came off a boat from turkey. In some ways these things can be really good, but at the same time these people will cause certain problems for people who just want to be left alone. My family servived the ottomans, the nazi's, the fascist, the junta, and the current crap, I don't believe that many families can survive any more radical groups, let alone bad governments...