First of all, Happy New Year, and most importantly, DID Y'ALL SEE THE CLEMSON TIGERS BEAT LSU?!?!?!

I am an SEC football fan, but married a Clemson fan and live less than 25 miles from the school, so by proxy, I guess I was a Tiger fan...but ya gotta give prompts to Clemson!!!

Squishy, being a "son of the Carolinas" I hate that the Wolfpack lost , but this was arguably the best danged football game I have ever seen! I was talking to my wife before the game and told her that as much as I wanted Clemson to win, they were after all, playing LSU! And I would be happy if they scored on them! LOL She told me not to chalk off her Tigers just yet, I was happy to eat crow! If you get the chance, please watch the game. Absolutely AWESOME!!!

• Like 1
Squishy, being a "son of the Carolinas" I hate that the Wolfpack lost....

Well actually I'm a Tar Heel fan from way back but with two nephews and a brother-in-law that have graduated from State it's hard not to root for The Pack.

First of all, Happy New Year, and most importantly, DID Y'ALL SEE THE CLEMSON TIGERS BEAT LSU?!?!?!

I am an SEC football fan, but married a Clemson fan and live less than 25 miles from the school, so by proxy, I guess I was a Tiger fan...but ya gotta give prompts to Clemson!!!

Clemson Who?

..........I graduated from Cow College....

I just wanna know how Georgia (#3) loses to Alabama (#2) and gets cut out of the BCS all together.... They ended up Playing Nebraska (#23) in the Crap Bowl in Orlando.... (albeit winning,,,, but with no national standing...)

Clemson is just a tsmall own in the S.C. mountains to me...

I just wanna know how Georgia (#3) loses to Alabama (#2) and gets cut out of the BCS all together.... They ended up Playing Nebraska (#23) in the Crap Bowl in Orlando.... (albeit winning,,,, but with no national standing...)

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

NIU baby

I guess we will find out opening game of this coming season! (Clemson vs. Georgia)

One thing about the Tigers is their inconsistancy. The matchup with Georgia should be interesting! I am a Bama boy by birth and the Grace Of God, but with wifey being a die hard Clemson fan I gotta pull for them. BUT after Dabo took over, I have become a real fan. The man is the real thing! He will take this team to places the team hasn't been in decades. Have a great weekend Gentlemen!!

OH and AK Karl, since the Bama-A&M game, I have become a big fan. Have a great friend from school that is over their HVAC dept.

• Like 1