I have a question I am not sure the answer to

Even here in the people's republik of Maryland, If someone is breaking in, or is in your home threatining you (being there in your home is proof that they are threatening you) lethal force is legal.

G O B

Personally Bvamp, I think it's a great idea. As long as you aren't shooting at the person (at the floor, for instance), I see no reason that using a regular plastic shot cup would be a problem. It would also be a convenient way to simplify the process.

If you really needed, or were interested, in a soft/breakable delivery system, I'd like to point out that you can buy empty "gel-caps". Usually they are used by individuals to prepare herbal supplements, but I'm sure they could work well for that also.

I don't have a link, but I'm sure they can be found pretty easy.

saltpeter, next time you have a chance, check out NY law. it states somewhere in the arms laws that there is something called a "dangerous knife", and Ive searched through the definitions of various parts of NY law, and lo and behold, I cant seem to find what this "dangerous knife" is.

I think a "dangerous knife" by definition is any sharp object in the hands of a crackhead, disgruntal employee, and unhappy wife. Lol, I don't know but I would like to here this one also.