Machine gun auction sites for Class 3 dealers

Since I am 'smithing for a Class 3 dealer now, I get all of the perks like getting things at 10% above shop cost. I need to find a site that auctions off machine guns to Class 3 dealers only, not public auction sites. I have the recent urge to get a transferable M16 or HK with a multiple caliber registered sear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1
You lucky son of a gun.

I dont know of any, will let ya know if I do.

O yea, "I HATE YOU" :haha2:

If you saw all of th awesome stuff that I have sold off recently to get this money, you would feel sorry for me.

I've never done any business with them, and they aren't an auction sight but www.autoweapons dot com has a pretty good inventory listed of which I often find myself drooling over.

They have transferables and post 86 dealer samples to choose from, as well as other NFA items.

back in 2001 my class 3 dealer had 2 pallets of MAC11s that were selling for 800 each NIB. I had just gotten an UZI which cost 2900 at the time and didn't want that "piece of crap". I wish now I bought 5

ha.... should have bought 2 pallets!