Kushnapup Bullpup ?

Hi guys !!! few days i place order with Kush website . But after i saw bunch of people had problem with company as shipping goes .Is anybody know ,if they actually have them in stock ? Them phones is on voice mail ,no life person . I am wonder if anybody recently place order on them website and how long is took to get one ?

Thank you !

JeHi guys !!! few days i place order with Kush website . But after i saw bunch of people had problem with company as shipping goes .Is anybody know ,if they actually have them in stock ? Them phones is on voice mail ,no life person . I am wonder if anybody recently place order on them website and how long is took to get one ?

Thank you !

Greetings Gentlemen:

I am considering placing an order with the Kushnapup wesite. There seems to be a problem with shipping of the product as determined by various posts that I have read. There is not a live person to speak with; as their phone immediately goes to voicemail. Could you share with me if anyone has recently ordered from their website and had success in getting the product delivered? A timeframe for delivery would be helpful.

Thank you

This is my understanding of the post made by rover747. Hopefully this is helpful to rover 747 and others.

Edited by 1911
  • Like 2

I born in russia ,you r right smile.png) ,but right now i live in seattle ,WA .

Funny thing ,when i wrote him email few days ago ( after i place order ) , he said it will be ship wensday or friday .So wensday is pass by ,and i ask him again today ,if he will ship it friday .He said ,he will email trk . number after he ship it ,but never confirm it will be friday .So i guess ,none in stock right now.

Edited by rover747
  • Like 1
I born in russia ,you r right smile.png) ,but right now i live in seattle ,WA .

Funny thing ,when i wrote him email few days ago ( after i place order ) , he said it will be ship wensday or friday .So wensday is pass by ,and i ask him again today ,if he will ship it friday .He said ,he will email trk . number after he ship it ,but never confirm it will be friday .So i guess ,none in stock right now.

Hey friend, I live in Spanaway, just a bit south from you!

Id love to have a chance to shoot that thing once you bullpup it.

Rover747, please let us know as soon as you get it. I want to order one also but he has not answered 4 emails I have sent asking about availability.

I paid a premium for one from a private seller due to no response from Bejorn at Kushnapup. Still willing to go through Kush if they would answer the email.

I ordered mine back in december and it came fairly quickly. One of the tabs was broken on one of the parts when i received it so i emailed them a pic and description of problem. Received an email the same day and a new part in a couple days. Quality is good, but have doubts about longevity. After first time shooting it the stock cracked about 2" vertically on both sides, havent tried to repair it yet since i waiting to get the glassbolt done. Otherwise, love the look and feel.

Well

I ordered mine back in december and it came fairly quickly. One of the tabs was broken on one of the parts when i received it so i emailed them a pic and description of problem. Received an email the same day and a new part in a couple days. Quality is good, but have doubts about longevity. After first time shooting it the stock cracked about 2" vertically on both sides, havent tried to repair it yet since i waiting to get the glassbolt done. Otherwise, love the look and feel.

Well if is get crack already ,they should replace it .Do you try contact them ?

Havent contacted them yet, still debating if its worth it or better off trying to reinforce and fix myself.

If I were you, I would still contact them about it anyway to make them aware of the problem. It could be an isolated flaw that was in your particular stock during manufacturing, or it could be a potential stress point that will cause all of them to fail eventually. If it's the later, they should be aware of it so that they can make alterations to the molds, or design to fix it. The other thing is that even if you are willing and able to repair the defect, there is no reason that you should have to put the effort into fixing something that you paid that much money for, and barely used.

• Like 1
Rover747, please let us know as soon as you get it. I want to order one also but he has not answered 4 emails I have sent asking about availability.

I paid a premium for one from a private seller due to no response from Bejorn at Kushnapup. Still willing to go through Kush if they would answer the email.

Namsag ,i got it today ,looks good ,but i don't install it yet ,i am going to paint it to FDE or Tan color .Just place order over his website ,and keep writing emails till you get tracking number .In general it wasn't bad ,i order at Jan 27 ,and got package today at Feb 5 ,so it is not bad at all .

• Like 1
Namsag ,i got it today ,looks good ,but i don't install it yet ,i am going to paint it to FDE or Tan color .Just place order over his website ,and keep writing emails till you get tracking number .In general it wasn't bad ,i order at Jan 27 ,and got package today at Feb 5 ,so it is not bad at all

Might want to run it for a while before investing time and money in paint to make sure the failures discussed above aren't typical.

Namsag ,i got it today ,looks good ,but i don't install it yet ,i am going to paint it to FDE or Tan color .Just place order over his website ,and keep writing emails till you get tracking number .In general it wasn't bad ,i order at Jan 27 ,and got package today at Feb 5 ,so it is not bad at all

Might want to run it for a while before investing time and money in paint to make sure the failures discussed above aren't typical.

It's a good platform. I was a bit worried at first with all of the bad press and the delay in ordering, but once it arrived I was very impressed with the ergonomics, trigger ( for a bull pup) and durability. I have north of a thousand rounds thru my S.223 KPup without a single issue. Add a decent 1-4x scope and you have the perfect CQC weapon minus the tax stamp, and something that can still reach out and break clay pigeons at 100 yrds every time you pull the trigger. Enjoy!