Again - I renew my call to repeal the 3rd Amendment...

Macbeau sends....

You want your home to be an army crashpad?

If were gonna repeal or curtail an Amendment (Individual liberty) as being outdated and irrelevant, I think the 3rd is a great place to start. What barrel-chested, freedom loving American wouldn't welcome a warrior of American Democracy into their home.? Barbra Boxer, Diane Feinstein and Harry Reid excepted....

Think of the savings in the federal budget if barracks costs were eliminated...

Think about it...

If we're gonna go there - lets go there...

Macbeau sends....

Edited by macbeau

Macbeau sends....

If were gonna repeal or curtail an Amendment (Individual liberty) as being outdated and irrelevant, I think the 3rd is a great place to start. What barrel-chested, freedom loving American wouldn't welcome a warrior of American Democracy into their home.? Barbra Boxer, Diane Feinstein and Harry Reid excepted....

Think about it...

Macbeau sends....

I like your point, but lets not repeal it, lets just amend it so that every politician must host a soldier, and discuss their thoughts with them on the constitutional legality of any bill they are proposing/supporting/opposing. Edited by Remek

Macbeau sends....

Think about it...

Macbeau sends....

I like your point, but lets not repeal it, lets just amend it so that every politician must host a soldier, and discuss their thoughts with them on the constitutional legality of any bill they are proposing/supporting/opposing.

Casa de Macbeau is open for America's warriors - If need be....

I'd rather see the 3rd go long before the 2nd....

Macbeau sends....

Edited by macbeau

Macbeau sends....

Think about it...

Macbeau sends....

I like your point, but lets not repeal it, lets just amend it so that every politician must host a soldier, and discuss their thoughts with them on the constitutional legality of any bill they are proposing/supporting/opposing.

No, you do not want that. The military attracts some duuumb ass tards and the last thing you want is those dumb ass tards being conditioned, directly, by shitbag communists like Fineswine.

I would much rather make military service (no less then 12 years) with no less then an honorable discharge a prerequisite for any elected or appointed position in the federal government.

Edited by Barnett3006

The 2nd or the 3rd....

TIC-TOC, TIC-TOC

I say the 3rd needs to go well before the 2nd!...

Lets see how the 2nd Amendment bashers fare when they're faced with having to quarter American troops, via government mandate....

Thats the WHOLE fricken point...!

Don't FUCK with the Bill of Rights.

Macbeau sends,,,,

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 1

Macbeau sends....

Think about it...

Macbeau sends....

No, you do not want that. The military attracts some duuumb ass tards and the last thing you want is those dumb ass tards being conditioned, directly, by shitbag communists like Fineswine.

I would much rather make military service (no less then 12 years) with no less then an honorable discharge a prerequisite for any elected or appointed position in the federal government.

Name for me ONE 3rd Amendment Case / Challenge that has ever been filled, gone to court, been appealed, gone through the appeals process and been challenged at the Supreme Court... Just 1

For me - it's about time...

Macbeau sends...

Macbeau sends....

Think about it...

Macbeau sends....

Casa de Macbeau is open for America's warriors - If need be....

I'd rather see the 3rd go long before the 2nd....

Macbeau sends....

Before you extend that offer remember who the Ft. Hood shooter was.

US Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan

Seen that long time ago, its great. I have one of the stores near me, and they are keeping their prices as low as possible and just limiting your purchase per day. example is 10boxes of ammo any caliber and 1 mag per day. They had steel 30rd ak mags for $20 last time I was in there, I think they may have gone up to $25.