Need advice on my s12

I'm brand new to the tactical gun deal. I just bout a S12 so far I'm impressed with it and have a rail on the way for it but is there any advice anyone could give me on what I need to do first to not only make the gun look cool but to remain reliable? Thanks

The best advice I can give (or anyone) is to shoot the gun for a bit first, make SURE it's very reliable, and feeds all ammo you will be wanting to use in it.... before trying to make it look cool or add even one thing to it.

I shot it with low brass bird shot it did jam a couple times though what the easiest way to fix the problem?

I shot it with low brass bird shot it did jam a couple times though what the easiest way to fix the problem?

Be systematic. Read the stickies and or the links in my signature.

Browse the forum for about 5 minutes and you will find the answers to those questions.

• Like 2

+1 on many of the points made above. Reliability is far more important than looks. A cool looking gun that will not run is far more embarrassing than a plain one.

On another note, these things start getting very nose heavy when adding heavy muzzle devices, quad rails, vert grips, lasers, and lights. Lighter is faster and very simple can be far more cool than something with a bunch of bolt-on tactical junk....

post-22401-0-69577000-1362141934_thumb.jpg

Very nice guns but on the pistol grip do they just bolt on or do you have to actually fabricate them on

As Gunfun said "do a little searching". There is a ton of info on your issues if you just look. When I first joined this forum I did about 20 minutes of reading after doing some simple searches and found out everything I needed to know and more. All the info is posted already.

• Like 2