130322050008-cyprus-russia-620xa_zpsdcae

So the pic is from protesters in Cyprus wondering were the Solidarity is from the EU. While the plan of stealing peoples money from their bank accounts sounds draconian. How did they let it get this bad?

How can a country allow itself to go bankrupt?

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/cyprus-the-sum-of-all-fubar/

I do hope people realize when it comes down to it, there is no solidarity when it comes to money.

We are on the same path, do something about it in 2014.

130322050008-cyprus-russia-620xa_zpsdcae

So the pic is from protesters in Cyprus wondering were the Solidarity is from the EU. While the plan of stealing peoples money from their bank accounts sounds draconian. How did they let it get this bad?

How can a country allow itself to go bankrupt?

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/cyprus-the-sum-of-all-fubar/

I do hope people realize when it comes down to it, there is no solidarity when it comes to money.

We are on the same path, do something about it in 2014.

I concur!

Just wait, the red hats with field a whole slew of McCains and Romneys and McConnells and we'll be back to ground zero once again. Sorry GOP, the truth hurts. Both parties take freedoms away whether you agree with them or not.

Doesn't mean red or blue, means put people in that will actually make change. (Yes I know that is a pipe dream)

Just wait, the red hats with field a whole slew of McCains and Romneys and McConnells and we'll be back to ground zero once again. Sorry GOP, the truth hurts. Both parties take freedoms away whether you agree with them or not.

They're called RINOs but the progressives have infiltrated both parties with the DemocRATs are more open about it.