Ebay-> Autographed Picture of Jim Carrey Auctioned to Buy Gun

I hope the buyer doesn't use it as a target. That's playing right into the stereotype, and the press will have a field day with it.

It would be funny, but in these times when we're fighting every day to keep our rights, why give the enemy more "ammunition"?

They have also moved the meter on funny or die to "chosen one" this is done by the owners and crew if it's a featured piece of shit. the votes from viewers will not be shown. It was tanking very badly so they had to cover up the 90per cent die votes.

I liked Jim when he was a starving artist on In living color. Fire marshall bill was good shit. Too bad these people are recruited into the communist regeime and brainwash others to follow them. Hell, I wish scientology got ahold of him before the commies did.

• Like 1
I hope the buyer doesn't use it as a target. That's playing right into the stereotype, and the press will have a field day with it.

It would be funny, but in these times when we're fighting every day to keep our rights, why give the enemy more "ammunition"?

Being "good" has gotten us exactly where again?

Time to stop worrying what people think and start thinking about doing what is right.

• Like 1
I wish them well but I wouldn't give a squirt of warm piss for a photo of that turd stain!

well lets all pool money, win the auction, then we can take turns mailing it to each other to piss on... then when we done someone can set it on fire with dragons breath, and maybe mix some tannerite in there for the RedJacket crowd... whos in for it????