WTS at Mesquite Gun show : Saiga 308 with 5 magazines

thats VERY cheap. you do know the 8 round mags are getting 70-90 bucks a piece on egay, right? that and the gun itself is probably worth all of 350 now, even used with finish flaw on it.

well, maybe put the mags up seperately on here for 60-65 a piece, that way the vultures that buy up shit off here and resell on ebay will still buy them inside of a few days, and you are still getting a good price on the mags for yourself.

then you can ask 375 obo realistically at a gun show, and still have room to barter down into the lower 300 range.

up to you, just looking out for you.

Not sure if you are being serious or yanking my chain. But...notice I said "obo". I also got more information on a fair market price before anyone took me up on my offer. If I had already agreed to sell it to someone for the initial price I quoted, I would have stuck to it.

Edited by Patton
Patton owes BVamp a beer. :)

if it sells for that much.

Bvamp will be the first one to admit that E-gay prices and prices on the average market board are quite different. It seems that E-gay is for those who don't want to take the time to look for a reasonable price. If you look what 5 rounders and 8 rounders sold for on E-gay vs. what they have sold for on here, you will notice a difference.

I hope you get what you are asking for it.....the second time. However, don't be disappointed if you don't get that much.

rotsa ruck.

caspian

FWIW, I bought a 16" stock .308 with one mag for $190 + shipping from this board by simply putting up a WTB message. The guy offered it to me for that price, no haggling. He had a high post coount, so i know he knew the value. This was about a year ago.

Edited by Caspian
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.