Yeah happy victory parade day. Screw those Nazis.

Hey Commies! Remember to thank Rosie the Riveter for all your gear. You would have perished without it.

And they in-turn should thank them (and war in a whole) for their jobs, some gold and ultimately carrying stagnating joke of an economy out of the dumpster...

Lol, besides useful supplies, US sent mostly junk armor. Plus majority of the aid went to Great Britain; so don't take too much credit- without soviets Europe would be speaking German.

Edited by HappYBallZ

forget to add the English lyrics to my original post, so here it is, or as close as it is, some words don't quite translate from Russian to English

Victory Day, it's been so far away, Like an ember dwindling in the fading fire.

There were miles, burnt and covered in dust, — This day, we hastened it the best we could.

This Victory Day Is thick with the smell of cordite, This is a holiday With temples already gray,

This is joy With tears in our eyes,

Victory Day!

Victory Day!

Victory Day!

Days and nights at blast furnaces Our Motherland hasn't closed her eyes.

Days and nights we fought a hard battle, — This day, we hastened it the best we could.

This Victory Day Is thick with the smell of cordite, This is a holiday With temples already gray,

Victory Day!

Victory Day!

Victory Day!

Hello, Mother, not all of us came back... How I wish to run about barefoot in dew!

Half of Europe, we have stridden half the Earth, This day, we hastened it the best we could.

Victory Day!

Victory Day!

Victory Day!

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

We probably wouldnt have been able to beat the Germans without the Russians...tipping one to our Allies, from so long ago. Im glad we havent officially gone to war, and I hope it stays that way.

Yeah happy victory parade day. Screw those Nazis.

Hey Commies! Remember to thank Rosie the Riveter for all your gear. You would have perished without it.

And they in-turn should thank them (and war in a whole) for their jobs, some gold and ultimately carrying stagnating joke of an economy out of the dumpster...

Lol, besides useful supplies, US sent mostly junk armor. Plus majority of the aid went to Great Britain; so don't take too much credit- without soviets Europe would be speaking German.

That's bullshit. Read up.

Russia (our ally) lost about ten million men, and marched on Berlin with 5 million.

give me a swastik, a gallon of good vodka, and send me out with my Russian friend. you'll bail me outta jail. but I will go pound some nazi motherfuckers even to this day, and I know dude has my back. you ask your relatives 60 years later if theyd do that for you right now.

• Like 1

Russia (our ally) lost about ten million men, and marched on Berlin with 5 million.

give me a swastik, a gallon of good vodka, and send me out with my Russian friend. you'll bail me outta jail. but I will go pound some nazi motherfuckers even to this day, and I know dude has my back. you ask your relatives 60 years later if theyd do that for you right now.

triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3k

oh yeh, i dont really like the Japs either.....

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%255B1%255D.jpg

who let the village drunk/idiot out of his cage...

Edited by Syndicate

С Днем Победы ВСЕХ ветеранов Великой Отечественной Войны! Огромное и сердечное спасибо Вам за Ваш подвиг!