Who still makes LRBHO?

I've been trying to research this, but everytime I pick a winner, it turns out they stopped making them years ago. What I've found (please tell me about any errors)

Cadiz Gun Works still makes them, some people have mentioned issues though

Gunfixer used to modify guns, but didn't sell a DIY kit. Has since stopped

Jeric used to sell a kit, but stopped years ago

There were a few factory kits, but that market has since dried up (can't buy them anymore)

Cobra has been working on one for a while...might never happen?

Are there any other companies who are involved with this? I'd really like to just buy one that I can have fitted (a good friend is a gun smith), but I'm leery about getting a CGW after some of the things I've read...

Pretty much the best way to go about this is sell your build and buy one with the factory LRBHO.

Recently a member posted about his recent build from Cadiz that had the LRBHO release lever on the right side of the receiver. I haven't heard of anyone else currently offering these services.

I inquired about LRBHO Cadiz 80.00 shipped also with ask how much they said that no installation was available.

I believe I am capable installing one but if you sell them and wont install it that not saying much.

the factory seem to be only option.

I inquired about LRBHO Cadiz 80.00 shipped also with ask how much they said that no installation was available.

I believe I am capable installing one but if you sell them and wont install it that not saying much.

the factory seem to be only option.

From my understanding they are a real pain in the ass to install, I can completely understand why they don't offer the service. I assume it also takes quite alot of fitting which does not lend itself to an hourly based rate.

I have one in my gun that is fabbed. But can't figure how to not get the bolt to slam home when loading full mag.

If loading fast no matter but if just casual shooting kind of a pain.

No pics so just a tease.

The Russian factory one is the only viable solution. The parts were sold by Rusmilitary at one point and sold out. It is likely that the parts will become available at some point in the future, but nobody knows when and it is most likely not anytime soon.

Recently a member posted about his recent build from Cadiz that had the LRBHO release lever on the right side of the receiver. I haven't heard of anyone else currently offering these services.

That would be me (I think). I'll say that I got lucky and got Tom (Cadiz) to do my build while he was still installing his LRBHO. Mine works beautifully and is tuned to NOT drop the bolt when a full mag is loaded. it has a release on the right side or will release with a pull on the charging handle. Tom has stopped installing them because they are labor intensive, not because of any issues with the product.

Edited by BlackSnake99

I have one in my gun that is fabbed. But can't figure how to noome when loading full mag.

If loading fast no matter but if just casual shooting kind of a pain.

No pics so just a tease.

Cut a small notch in the LRBHO where the bolt carrier contacts it. That will stop it from automatically closing the bolt. Then pull the bolt back slightly and let her slam home. That is now I set mine up.