Im down like a fat bitch on a seesaw. Lets get these plans under way.

I wanna see the fat bitch on the seesaw, so count me in Johnboy.gif

Just to add....an official printed event flyer is always helpful when traveling with firearms.

Edited by AA re-cvrd

Im down like a fat bitch on a seesaw. Lets get these plans under way.

I wanna see the fat bitch on the seesaw, so count me in Johnboy.gif

Just to add....an official printed event flyer is always helpful when traveling with firearms.

That's a great idea. Now if only we can muster enough interest.

I would be interested.

For those of you worried about traveling with your hardware you can always ship your gun to yourself. UPS and FedEx will both do it.

You have to go to a customer service center and I would take a copy of the companies regulations with you, it as been my experience that the person working usually doesn't know their companies regs. Also no one can open the package on the other end but you. I also suggest a good case. I use pelicans. I have found shipping is way easier than tryin to fly with one in your checked luggage. I also trust ups/FedEx to get it there on time and not lost more than I do airlines.

Edited by sccritterkiller
  • Like 1

Might work out as being part of the MG shoot. That way we get to see ALL the neat toys!

If you are just transporting long guns and hand guns, no worries. If you are transporting NFA guns interstate...bigger pain in the ass.