Show us your shooting videos

Here is a quick video of my second ever competition, it is a simple stage and you had to start unloaded, as you will see i am not that quick but I will keep practicing.

Let's see the rest of the forum members videos

And one of my girlfriend, first time out with her MKA, had a few issues but changed the spring and since put 500 rounds without a glitch.

Nice!

We shot some more Win Universal today, 50 rounds,  testing a 23 round mag.

I didn't try my gun but in Joshua's it had multiple  failure to extract. Switched to Win AA's and Federal Gun Club, not a single failure.

We didn't think to count them, but I'd guess there were probably 10-11, it swells enough in the chamber to either , not extract at all or barely, either way = malfunction

Guess I spoke too soon on it being better than the old style. We defiantly won't be shooting it for anything that matters.

Here's one with my MKA we did this afternoon.  I'm starting to really dislike that Winchester Universal ammo... twice during the filming the metal came off a shell and left the plastic in the chamber.  Still managed to make the pumpkin disappear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiI0we-U310

Great vids! :)  "Fire at Will"  Hey what did Will ever do to yinz? :D

Here's one with my MKA we did this afternoon. I'm starting to really dislike that Winchester Universal ammo... twice during the filming the metal came off a shell and left the plastic in the chamber. Still managed to make the pumpkin disappear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiI0we-U310

Lol loved the commentary. I need him to film me during a match to take the focus off of my poor shooting!

Thanks guys!  I'm envisioning an entire truckload of pumpkins and about 5 lbs of Tannerite next weekend... I made up a few .308 API rounds for my AX... thinking one of them has a date with a full propane cylinder once the lake freezes over at my friend's house!  Stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...