Last of the Non-Folding Stocked V-12s?

I admit when I couldn't have a folder, I wanted one. 

Now I have one, and I prefer my UBR/Rifled Dynamics stock over any possible folding setup (Russian/AR Adapted). 

I have mine, and bought a non-folder from Centerfire as they were 849 delivered last week. They are now out of stock. A friend asked me if he could buy it but I am not so sure, I was considering doing another non-folder build. I offered him my 922/folding, otherwise stock folder and he wanted the UBR type non-folding as well.

Anybody know if more non-folders are available or incoming? Retail of course, I am sure he can pick one up on the secondary market. 

I admit when I couldn't have a folder, I wanted one. 

Now I have one, and I prefer my UBR/Rifled Dynamics stock over any possible folding setup (Russian/AR Adapted). 

I have mine, and bought a non-folder from Centerfire as they were 849 delivered last week. They are now out of stock. A friend asked me if he could buy it but I am not so sure, I was considering doing another non-folder build. I offered him my 922/folding, otherwise stock folder and he wanted the UBR type non-folding as well.

Anybody know if more non-folders are available or incoming? Retail of course, I am sure he can pick one up on the secondary market. 

I looks like you got in on the black friday centerfire deal. That's the best deal I've ever seen, good job snatching it up. The V12 is the most fun to shoot and is a real crowd pleaser.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Classic has em in stock welded folders in the open position

Anyone know if they can be un-welded easily?  Can it be dremelled?  Hard to tell from the pics I've seen.

Let's put it this way... some of them are showing up with the weld broken straight out of the box. So you can get an idea of what the "weld" is like!

I knew the weld would be easily undone. I said that after they first started popping up pics of them being imported. Im just glad they didnt weld them to the point where it would damage the stock when making it workable.

Were they all welded in the same spot? I thought I saw some that had the release latch welded instead of, or in addition to, the spot at the bottom of the pivot point.

I couldnt tell ya on that. All the ones Ive seen locally were in the same location, but that dont mean all of them were. It could vary depending on who was doind the welding.