First Post with pics

So I have been trolling for some time and I have learned a ton from the contrubuting members to get to where I am now.  This is my first Saiga, and first build with any weapon outside of adding a flashlight to my XD40. Thanks to everyone who has asked a dumb question as the information found in the posts from hours of searching has made this possible.

Now as far as the build it's all bolt on to this point and works exactally as I had imagined, a brutally smooth Ferrari like zombie slayer.  I have some things that I want to do in the near future but from here I'd love some input and thoughts if you feel like it's worth our time! My next build will be a Saiga .223 as fast and light as possible.  My S12 was built to be as useful as a bat or bayonett holder as it is a shotgun!

post-47738-0-39406800-1387157851.jpg

post-47738-0-13600100-1387157866_thumb.jpg

Likewise, two years and two builds also. I got my start reading the forum about year before joining. Smartest move as everything I needed was already here and done by most all. No one has given advice that wasn't tried and tested. Help and knowledge is at every turn. Good looking build, I hope it runs as well. Welcome.