Shipping update...

If you get in even ONE of the 9X53's ( or whatever the hell it is... LOL) ***DIBS***

Set it aside... gun fund will be arriving in appx 2 weeks from this point.

Also, if you DO happen to get one in, please email/pm me to let me know!!

Thanks!!!!

:smoke:

Moose and bear hunting? What kind of power? My 338win.mag. has 4,000ft.lbs. @ the muzzle and 2,800ft.lbs at 200yds thats the muzzle energy of an '06. The power of the 9x53 has to be way less than the 9,3x62 it just sounds like its in with the 308, 30-06 and 7,62x54 again. I can't find any specs on it. I'm disapointed already. I may go shopping for another rifle.

Edited by Unknown Poster

The velocity that I found was in mps. I think it was around 620. However the old memory banks aren't as reliable as they once were, and I can't find the website again. This is definitly NOT a magnum round, more of a heavy intermediate 50-150 yard large/dangerous game.

G O B

I already have a 444marlin too. But i would like to see the specs on it but with information so hard to find how are we going to get ammo for it? I'm just browsing for I two bear guns right now for my sons so we can hunt bear together.(future hunt to Canada plus we hunt Vermont every year too) I like the 9,3x62 and 9,3x64 and i can load the same bullets so it maybe a plus too. I'm not sure yet though but i would like to stay in the 338winmag/375H&H range of power.