Can you tell me whats been done to this?

I recently picked this up in a trade, Im new to the AK platform (built numerous ARs) and was wondering who can tell me whats all been done to this rifle. Also if you could tell me where I stand on the 922r compliance (came with 2 12 round SGM mags and a 20 round promag drum)
I know (Ace folding stock, pistol grip, chaos titan rail, SGM brake, Ive added the MBUS (came with the HK sights and plan on going red dot soon), and vertical grip (was told alliance armament converted, with custom piston) and duracoated

I have ordered the polychoke II ajustable brake, DPH gas knob, CSS performance recoil spring, and CSS Performance G2 Puc

SAM_4670_zps923f4a68.jpg

SAM_4665_zps24bc2664.jpg

SAM_4666_zpsbb2c24a4.jpg

SAM_4667_zpse9b2a483.jpg

SAM_4669_zpsfef96ef9.jpg

SAM_4668_zps53d78710.jpg

SAM_4664_zpse5e66996.jpg

SAM_4663_zps17ce8567.jpg

Edited by mancosman

Not much to tell you really other than alliance armament is long gone from this site and has not many fans here. It looks like the original pin holes haven't been welded, regular dust cover, the bolt carrier has been coated it appears,  it doesn't look like the bolt or the carrier has been profiled but it's not necessary. Can't tell from the pic if the springs are factory or not... you are already aware of the folding stock you mentioned and other mods you have made and plan to make. The two things I'm clueless about are the pistol grip nut or whatever that is(never used ahogue grip) and the weird nut on the inside wall of the receiver about that. 

Decent looking shotgun from here, how does it run?

The two things I'm clueless about are the pistol grip nut or whatever that is(never used ahogue grip) and the weird nut on the inside wall of the receiver about that. 

Yea, all that is odd looking. That nut and bolt looks to be in place of a rivet....can we get a left side receiver pic?

And obviously someone notched the safety lever for bold hold open.

ill bet that bolt thats replaced a rivet is there  because they removed the side rail and just put a button head screw in its place instead of a new rivet but also the pistol grip "nut" looks very odd

if it was mine id tack weld that nut unless you plan to put a new rivet in. im all about improv though

No idea about any of their recent dealings, nor why in the hell they would remove the side rail and not rivet back where there is a nut and bolt. The pistol grip screw's aren't really a big deal, it's just odd.  I'd  take that hammer though if you don't plan to use it and would like to get rid of it.

Yeah. A simple PG nut is ~$6, but make sure if it's tapco that it's a metal one. Apparently the newer ones are plastic. Nothing wrong with using 1/4 -20 to hold the PG on, but at least use a single solid washer and either a nut that pulls it forward into the trigger guard, like OEM or two bolts with proper washers. Otherwise the handle will work loose and wiggle around.

The tapco pistol grip nut on my is plastic but it has metal molded in for threads it works fine although I had to file some of mine it get it to fit my ace style adapter.

My gun is a 308 folding stock so its often been held by the pistol grip. Never fired pistol grip. And ita held for years and and maybe 400 rounds.