Hello Brett. It's an auto loading shotgun so Iron sights are nice, but don't have to be so refined. A cheap pair of MBUS sights will dk the job but you may need to work on your alignment to the sights via the stock. You could get away with a cheap fixed post and aperture that would clamp down on the rail with a very low profile.

If you are rocking optics on a shotgun the reflex sights will be the quickest draw. Mepro in Israel makes a reflex that you could use on many rifles with pleasure. The Aimpoints get super small and low profile if you want that. Swedes know how to build them. I have had an aimpoint on a pistol for 25 years now on a 375jdj. Thats bomb proof for you!

Lots of options. You should try some out in the shops or on the range. Your shotgun will destroy Sally as optics. Get the best you can afford and consider used too!

Post some photos of the setup!

• Like 1

Im a fan of the Troy micro folders. They're not too big, tuff as hell and a bit pricey. They work great though. I have a friend who ran them for a while on his until he changed his set up, and loved them.

Optics, you have lots of options. Dont cheap out, as many cheaper ones dont hold up for shit. I stick with Aimpoint, Trijicon and Eotech. You will pay more for them, but they are much less likely to take a shit on you when you need them.

Like stryker said, get some pics.

I like the HK style irons on my Titan, I don't run any optics on shotguns. The V 12 with optics in my avatar isn't mine ! We just took my S 12 out of the powdercoating oven and my buddy set it next to mine for the pic.

Edited by KTM

I've got a ghost ring rear and HK style front flip ups on mine. It's about like sighting down a scope with the wider front sight.

And a low profile, cheaper micro red dot($55) co-witnessed so I can run buis without removing the red dot. It's held zero for about 50rnds of 2.75" slugs. We'll see how long it last.

If your wanting a red dot, the aimpoint pro is an awesome sight and is quite a bit cheaper. As far as iron sights, I use Troy battle sights on my ARs. As capt said, the micros would be great for this. You can also remove the spacer from the aim point pro mount so it will cowitness. The mepro light would also be awesome, I want to get one for my ar pistol. Aimpoint pro currently. Took it off my other one because the pistol didn't have sights yet and just haven't switched it back yet.

Edited by Ethan M